• LJN ToD Indy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sideshow or Medicom 12"

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

bonoferox

Now that we have a mch bigger selection since the last time this poll was open, which figure of Indy is your personal favorite?

This shouldn't include kit-bashed or other customs, just what you think is the best licensed representation.

monkey man

This poll's too broad. It needs to be broken down. 12" figures should be seperate. Not a bad poll though.
I'll have to answer this one when I get my TOD Indy.
Sideshow hasn't shipped their 12" figure yet either so it's hard to answer.

So far.

The best 12" still might be the Toys McCoy Indy. Too expensive though.
3 3/4 (not counting TOD Indy) Raiders Indy. KOTCS Indy would beat Raiders Indy if it weren't for the oversized hat.

I still have a soft spot for the Kenner figures. A little goofy but still good for me. They were the first. Can't take that away from them. Hasbro only gave us one cloth robe. Boo!!! Hasbro.
A little off topic. Toht, Belloq, Marion, German Indy and Mechanic fit in with the Hasbro figs. Better than nothing. Thanks Hasbro.

Anybody know what the price for the 12" McCoy Indy was when it first came out. Just curious.

Kevin

My favorite Indy figure is the deluxe horse body with the deluxe pitfall head. KOTCS Indy with head shaved and smaller hat attached is a close second. But, for un-modified figures, TOD Indy is the best.

Billy Ray

LOL, it;s kind of like picking your favorite child...they are all special in their own way. Going by that list though, my favorite right now would have to be my Medicom 12" Indy but I agree that it is unfair to lump so many different formats together. As for 3 3/4" my vote would go to TOD Indy.

thelaw

Gotta go with ToD Indy with KOTCS Jacket Indy a close second...but when you put ToD's head on KOTCS's body...you have the most perfect 3.75 Indy possible. It's GORGEOUS! I can only hope that if the 5th movie EVER materializes, we'll see this exact figure.

The_Raiders

I already know the TOD Indy will be my favorite, but I don't have it yet. As of the figures I do have my LC tie Indy is my favorite, but I really really like my custom LC Indy, its the pitfal trap Indys body, the LC Indy's legs and head and it makes for a great basic LC Indy. (y)

Lambonius

My favorite Indy by far is my kitbashed Raiders Indy, made using the Idol Indy body w/ LC Indy belt, Map-room Indy satchel, LC Indy coiled whip, and custom repainted eyes. ;)

Crack that whip

This one!

pic2CFC83A1D9CB356D2CEDD3AC0CE8700C.jpg

:D :whip:

Deckard

Temple of Doom Indy figure by Hasbro - #1

BTW we don't have the Sideshow Indy yet so how can we fairly judge?