Has Indy ever taken on any Greek/Roman artifacts?

Ironclaw

I've been on a Greek kick ever since I visited the Carnegie Museum a few days ago, and I began to wonder about this...

We all know Indy normally centers around relics from Christian origin (at least in the films), but has he ever gone after something from Greek mythology? I've only read a couple of the novels and comics, so my knowledge of non-canon is minimal at best.

Would it be interesting or hackneyed to see him try to locate the Golden Fleece, for example? Or would that not be interesting as it's been done before with Jason & the Argonauts? But on the flip-side, that myth is well-known (at least in part), and it is part of "Western" mythology, so it would be more accepted to viewers than, say, the Shankara Stones or the Heart of the Dragon.

Yes/no/maybe?

Stoo

Off the top of my head:
"Indiana Jones and the Golden Fleece" (Dark Horse comic)
"Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi" (Bantam Novel)

Junior Jones

There's also Indiana Jones and the Eye of the Fates (Choose Your Own Adventure)

Indy finds the shield of Perseus, which leads him to the Eye of the Fates. You can read my version of it here.

Trennas

The classic LucasArts adventure Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. Though you might want to categorize the Atlanteans as a culture separate from the Greeks, according to the game (and several historical sources) they sure have planted their roots there. In the game you get to visit the island of Crete, dig up stuff in Knossos and find the lost labyrinth. The game is now downloadable from Valve's Steam for just a few bucks! If you never played it, it's definitely worth it!

Trennas

Also, try the novel Indiana Jones and the Peril at Delphi by Rob MacGregor, in which a young and naive Indiana Jones accompanies his alluring professor on a trip to Greece to do some archeological digging at Delphi. However, things quickly go south when the professor turns out to not only have an interest in Indy, but also in the mythical Omphalos.