Hasbro Indy Rumor List

Goonie

The Golden Idol said:
The Flying Wing!!! I want it!

I really hope they don't underscale it!

In the next Hasbro Q&A, let's ask if the Flying Wing will be correctly scaled for the figures.

Hasbro should hire glorbes to design it for them.

Bat-Dude

ChromiumBlue37 said:
The Duck is the aquatic russian military vehicle that Marion Ravenwood drives off of the cliff into the river/waterfalls.

Thanks! Now I know why I didn't know what it was! :D

ChromiumBlue37

Guess we take any rumors with a grain of salt anymore...

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfl...14447&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=3

I wanted to confirm some more toys my friend who works at walmart found in the walmart computers. It is not new basic figures but a few adventure heroes that are new.
1. Young Indy vs Fedora
2. Indy in Tux vs Clu(possibly Club Lao che)
3. Mighty Muggs Indy in white Tux
I have a feeling that this line might still have some life until the end of 2009 but the stuff might be sparse next year depending on retailers ordering.

Bat-Dude said:
Duck? Why don't I know what the Duck is??? Someone care to fill me in?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

howard_the_duck_xl_01--film-B.jpg

Vance

Hasbro is sounding more and more iffy about continuing the Indiana Jones line, aren't they?

Hardly surprising, since nearly every store in town has a bagillion Crystal Skull figures that are now never going to move. One Wal*Mart near me has nearly 100 'Mutt with Snake' figures alone.

Luke Skywalker

Vance said:
Hasbro is sounding more and more iffy about continuing the Indiana Jones line, aren't they?

Hardly surprising, since nearly every store in town has a bagillion Crystal Skull figures that are now never going to move. One Wal*Mart near me has nearly 100 'Mutt with Snake' figures alone.

My god, that's 100 wave 2 cases they ordered

Isnt that too much? They could not believe they were going to sell that.

Unless you are exaggerating...

Vance

Luke Skywalker said:
My god, that's 100 wave 2 cases they ordered

Isnt that too much? They could not believe they were going to sell that.

Unless you are exaggerating...

I wish I was. But the Woodman Wal*Mart of Colorado Springs not only has six full peg faces of wave 1/2 cases (mostly wave 2), but an overflowing endcap full of them (roughly 20 pegs, and four carton-racks) as well as a handful of boxes in the back. Sadly, ALL the Wal*Marts in town have done this.

Target was a bit more sane, but they're still peg-locked with Mutt w/ Snake as well.

I haven't checked the local TRU.. but it tends to suck anyway.

indyclone25

Vance said:
I wish I was. But the Woodman Wal*Mart of Colorado Springs not only has six full peg faces of wave 1/2 cases (mostly wave 2), but an overflowing endcap full of them (roughly 20 pegs, and four carton-racks) as well as a handful of boxes in the back. Sadly, ALL the Wal*Marts in town have done this.

Target was a bit more sane, but they're still peg-locked with Mutt w/ Snake as well.

I haven't checked the local TRU.. but it tends to suck anyway.

yeah toys r us hasn't restocked since the may 1st release

Way of the dodo

Both Walmarts I've been to are jam-packed with Mutts and a few other duds. The Targets seemed to sell pretty steadily all summer and are now depleted. Maybe the whole line should become a Target exclusive for a year and then they can kill it.

Uki

My wal_marts have a lot on the pegs, some have them also in an aisle full of Hulk and Batman stuff (the summer glut). My Target and TRU are pretty sparse right now, though.

ChromiumBlue37

More fun rumors from the computer listings at Wal-Mart. Interesting...

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfl...&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=3&vc=1

wallyman1
reged: 09/17/07
Re: Indiana Jones - Rumors and Confirmations [Re: wallyman1]
#3389504 - 09/01/08 09:58 PM Edit Reply Quote

I just wanted let everyone know more info from my friend who works at walmart. My friend found this in the walmart computer. New deluxe figs and one new 12" figure.
1. Indy on Motorcycle
2. Short round with mine cart
3. Young Indy with horse
4. 12" Mola Ram
I think these will be out sometime in 2009. Possibly early 2009. I do not think these line is dead otherwise some the stuff out there would be on clearance. Actually, today at a Walmart I saw the prices on adventure heroes and deluxe figures increase.

ChromiumBlue37

I really hope that means Hasbro will stand up and admit they are to blame for this retail situation and not us loyal fans. They know what we are asking for and will hopefully deliver...

Uki

Those are some very cool, exciting rumors! I only pray that they see the light of day. I would believe that the motorcycle Indy is in fact the LC sidecar get-up. Young Indy with horse is great, too. See Hasbro? Reuse that horse and pack it with some fun characters! ...Can we get a Marcus on horse, too? That and Indy on the black horse from the Tank Chase...

ChromiumBlue37

Goonie said:
So this second revision is the truck that blows up in Cairo, not the truck with the Ark? This was just from my observation that there's a Cairo Thug on there instead of a Nazi.

Any word yet when they are planning on releasing the Duck from Crystal Skull? That's one vehicle I want to get to put beside my Jungle Cutter.

Here is the report from -

http://www.WelloftheSouls.com

New Items in WalMart Computers

Forum reader Jim Abell sends this new information from Wal Mart's computer system:

Here's a few items I found digging through the Walmart system, granted the ROTLA wave was shown during the SDCC presentation, but the rest of these haven't been "confirmed" anywhere that I've seen. The numbers at the end are the actual Hasbro product numbers which I've included more for anyone who wants to "authenticate" this list...

2009 Basic Figures Wave 1: Raiders of the Lost Ark
6-53569-37906 - Indiana Jones (German disguise) (40656)
6-53569-37907 - Marion Ravenwood (Well of the Souls) (40657)
6-53569-37908 - German Mechanic (40658 )
6-53569-37909 - Arnold Toht (40659)
6-53569-37910 - Satipo (48460)

3 3/4" Vehicles (yes, these are 3 3/4" and not Titanium, the price point is the $20 mark)
6-53569-38618 - Duck (89677)
6-53569-38619 - Flying Wing (89678 )

Mighty Muggs (sorry, no numbers as this line doesn't interest me that much, but I can find them if you guys want them...)
Young Indy
Satipo w/ spider(s)

Adventure Heroes (I've left the listings as found because I really don't know how to translate all of them)
6-53569-37916 - IJ INDY TOMB OF SI (89751)
6-53569-37917 - IJ MUTT MOTORCYCLE (89752)
6-53569-37918 - IJ INDY W/RPG RUSS (89753)
6-53569-37919 - IJ DOVCHENKO CEMET (89754)

thelaw

Luke Skywalker said:
So walmart says there is going to be a side car and Harbro says they wont release it.

Who's lying?

Stores tend to get lists WAY (WAY, WAY)ahead of schedule. It all depends on the demand for a line whether it will actually get made. There have even been a few cases of SW stuff being cancelled/postponed after being entered into the system...actually, the Return of the Jedi Rancor is coming out through Target sometime next year. It's been in their computer since LAST year.