How long does it take wested to ship a jacket?

Nurhachi1991

not a custom jacket im talking about an off the rack jacket. I have tried to email them but got no response does anyone have an idea?

The_Raiders

I was lookin for a thread asking about the same thing, how long would it take for a wested jacket to ship?

RelicHunter

The_Raiders said:
I was lookin for a thread asking about the same thing, how long would it take for a wested jacket to ship?

I don't know about a jacket, but I ordered the pants and shirt and it took what I thought was along time about 8 weeks. Plus they are rude. Not that you have a choice if you want the quality they provide and I sure they know this!

indy34

I ordered my shirt from Wested I was amazed when it only took about a week and a half especially since I live Australia :hat:

The_Raiders

Wow, so there's a good and bad report :p Wested items ships from the UK right? So to austrailia, thats pretty fast. Well I will probably order one and see how it goes.

IndyAJA77

I, too, ordered pants and a shirt and they took longer than I thought (though less than 8 weeks). I did receive e-mail responses and they were friendly. I the case of the pants, they had to hemmed (to my size) and so the time had to do with the alterations.

So, if you're getting a custom jacket that could be causing the delay.

In any event, I was very happy with my purchases, so it was worth the wait.

I hope this helps.

indy34

The_Raiders said:
I will probably just want to get an off the rack jacket, but how much is shipping?
It cost about $32AU(about $25US) postage for my shirt but the jacket will probably be more because it's heavier.

IndyAJA77

My shirt and pants came to 30 GBP. I'm not sure what that ended up coming to in U.S. dollars. Destination

This is from their website: http://www.indyjacket.co.uk/frjacket.html

Destination JACKET
Europe, USA, and Canada £20
The Far East and Australia £35

That's $35.64---I just switched the currency to U.S. dollars then put the jacket in the cart, selected the delivery method and updated my cart.

For this I used the Raiders jacket (off the rack), I assume freight charges are based on weight so regardless of the jacket type they should all be the same price.

Personally, I'm ready to get the shirt-pants-jacket combo. The shipping is free, but of course, you're paying for pants and a shirt too so it's more expensive.