How would Indy do in..........?

This Raider

Hey

I'm new. Been a fan of Indy for about six or seven years. I was wondering on your opinions on Indy would do if he were one of the adventurers n the movie The Mummy. Not the 1932 one, but the one from 1999. I was thinking this because I've read many articles saying how much the Mummy was like the Indiana Jones series. And, being that the only things that Indy dealt with that were really things superntural taking in the form of a person were Dracula (in Masks of Evil, 1918). n that, Indy has very little nderstandig of the supernatural. And in TOD in 1935, he is knowledgable, but the very next year in ROTLA, it's like he forgets what happend. Also, how woul you say Rick O'Connells (Brendan Frasie'scharacter) and Indy's personalities differ? How would they do in a fight?

Kate

Welcome to the Raven, This Raider (I really like your name)! Beware of Finn and you will be fine.

"The Mummy" (1999) is one of my favorite movies, cheesy as it might be. I think the hero, Rick O'Connell, is very Indy-like, from appearance to philosophy. Indy would be right at home in "The Mummy."

Tom Jones

I liked how in the second movie (Mummy 2), at the part when they go to their mansion in the beginning of the movie Rick O?Connell?s dressed up in a brown leather jacket and brown fedora. Now who's that remind you of? ;)