I Am Now A Father

Johan

Thanks everybody for wishing us the best. Our first child and son Eli Johan David Heinrichs was born May 8 weiging 8lbs even, and everything is going well. And yes, I will get him watching the trilogy as soon as I can!
IMG_0111.jpg

Canyon

Aww, he's gorgeous Johan! Many congratulatons to you, my friend! :D

party-smiley-018.gif

Also, I have to say, he looks like he's already eyeing up the golden idol in the distance there. :whip:

fatima

oh what a cute baby, that is wonderful to be a father isn't? congartulations and thanks for sharing your son's picture!
Oh I'm sure he will love the trilogy!;)

indifan101

Congrats Johan! A proud moment in every man's life! I wish you, your wife and your wonderful boy a lifetime of happiness!:D

Finn

Staff member
My gongratulations as well.

Hope you strength to bring him up as a person who knows the difference between right and wrong.

Johan

Thanks Everyone! I appreciate your comments. Do you know how hard it is to find a fedora for a baby? Sheesh.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Congrats to you and your wife, on your adorable new son! I can just see a pint size fedora on that baby... :D

Deadlock

Sorry to be late to the party... :eek:

Congrats Johan!

Oh and forget the fedora... leather jackets are much more practical. :p

monkey

Hey IJ,

It's been about two weeks now. Hope everything is going well. You're probably getting that diaper changing thing down pretty good (remember...just hold your breath).

I KNOW you're getting no sleep at night.

Don't forget, if you heat the formula in a microwave you've got to shake it up well, and test it on your wrist.

I hope the little one has seen at least two of the three Indiana Jones movies by now.

Good luck!