I finally got my first Fedora!

Mr. Z

Oh boy, am I excited!!! I finally received my very first Fedora in the mail today; a Peter Brothers-LC hat with a Temple of Doom pinch. Needless to say, I am so happy and blown away. I instantly geared up for some photos (and running around the house while being chased by Natives, of course :wink: ). I have a Fieldmaster and Adventurebuilt coming as well, but for my first Fedora, I am absolutely blown away. I had a theme park fedora back in 95, but I'd say this is a million times better. I noticed my vocabulary has gotten child-like, but I feel like a kid again with this great hat. I opted for the soft rabbit fur, by the way. Here are a few pics:

100_1030.jpg

Here's one of me semi-geared up. I can't tell if it looks giant and awkward on me, or if I'm just not used to it.

100_1065_edited-1.jpg

Mr. Z

Thanks very much to all! :hat: I bought the soft rabbit blend, which was $200, but well worth it. It's a beautiful hat for sure. I can't wait to see the photos of everyone else in their Fedoras as well.

Lao Che Pun

Mr. Z said:
I noticed my vocabulary has gotten child-like...

I love this phrasing you used....that really sums it all up. Isn't it great when even a little part of you can feel like a kid again? :)

|ZiR|

Mr. Z said:
Here's one of me semi-geared up. I can't tell if it looks giant and awkward on me, or if I'm just not used to it.

You're crazy, because that fedora looks fantastic on you. Really, you have a hat face - it looks great.

This thread is making me want my own fedora sooo bad.

Mr. Z

Lao Che Pun said:
I love this phrasing you used....that really sums it all up. Isn't it great when even a little part of you can feel like a kid again? :)
Absolutely! That is most certainly a strong reason why we love Indy I would think. :)

|ZiR| said:
You're crazy, because that fedora looks fantastic on you. Really, you have a hat face - it looks great.

This thread is making me want my own fedora sooo bad.

Dude, I really appreciate that very much. Seriously. Thanks, and make sure to get a Fedora of your own, and we'll tip our caps to ya! :hat:

jtobin13

fedora prima .venice ca

i got a great st louis style adding to my collection of 4,jt

ps. hat looks great on ya

Mr. Z

Thanks friends! :hat: I am having it reblocked to have the Raiders pinch, so I think that will look even better.