I.J. Collector's Edition Borders Exclusive

UIMJ

I was at a Borders Books & Music today and stumbled across this great hardcover and nicely hard bound book!

Indiana Jones Collector's Edition: Borders Exclusive | Scholastic Book, 1st Printing, April 2008
001-3.jpg

Hardbound, and contains novelizations of the original trilogy in one compilation!
002-4.jpg

Nice insert sections divide the book into thirds, with great photos on waxy paper - this reminds me of the original Temple of Doom novelization from the 80's...
003-1.jpg

It's a Borders Exclusive and novelized the first three movies nicely, and each movie section contains some great supplemental photo inserts as well! It's definitely easy reading, but what a great package and appearance on the shelf as well! Highly recommended, especially because it's a Border's Exclusive that kept somewhat under the table!

UIMJ

Dyonus said:
How much did it set you back?

Actually, I've got to say that I'm really impressed with the pricing on this thing. It's a true hardcover and was only 13 bucks. I couldn't believe it. By comparison, I also bought two work related paperbacks ("The Rough Guide to the Brain" and "Counseling") and those were $13 bucks each as well!

So, for a hardcover, this thing is a helluva deal. And, as an exclusive if there is ever another period of an Indiana Jones cultural-hype [again], I'd say it'll be worth every penny. Again, highly recommended!

UIMJ

metalinvader said:

Hey thanks for pointing out the preexisting thread, but I did a search for "Indiana Borders" and I got nothing that immediately stood out.

I understand trying to keep a forum maintained though, so maybe the mods could merge the threads? I suggest keeping a more definitive thread title though if this is about the Borders book.

Thank you!