I wanna help you all

DrJones35

i came across two willies ans shorties in meijer now today i'm gonna go back out and buy up all TOD figures if i come across doubles would anyone be interested?

Lambonius

DrJones35 said:
i came across two willies ans shorties in meijer now today i'm gonna go back out and buy up all TOD figures if i come across doubles would anyone be interested?

Yes, allow me to call dibs on anything you find that isn't the Chief Temple Guard (which I already have.) One of each is all I need. I will happily reimburse you for cost+shipping.

Last edited:

indyclone25

i would like short round and willie ( just cause it sounds funny when you short round willie ) but yeah those we be great

indyclone25

i know this is probably old -- but does anyone need a indy lc ,grail knight or young indy........ just throwing it out there pm me if interested

The_Raiders

Does anyone have an available TOD Indy? I've been dreaming of a bridge Indy before I ever knew Hasbro was going to make an Indy line. A TOD Indy would be very much appreciated. I don't have any money but perhaps a trade, just PM me. :hat:

thelaw

Any Indys and Termple Guards you'd be willing to part with.

But only after others get theirs. I got a set from HTS, but I LOVE that Indy head and want it for the rest of my younger Indy bodies:)

Last edited:

The_Raiders

I am dying for a TOD Indy.. I don't have a whole lot to offer though for a trade :( perhaps a custom Cairo Indy (not the usual one either), I made it inspired from a cairo Indy another member made, it has the jacketed Indy's body, LC legs and holster, KOTCS jacketless arms and pitfall head. Or maybe a custom Flight to Nepal Indy or my custom 12 IN TOD Indy, or the pitfall trap itself. Just PM me if anyone can make a deal this way. :hat: