In Store Displays and Signage

RichardJones

With as many collectors as there are today, you would think companies , such as Dr. Pepper , BK , Hasbro and others would make there cardboard displays available to the general public. I have gotten lucky with the BK sign, and I know many of you have too, but not every one can be so lucky, I have tried to get some Dr Pepper displays from where I work, We have the cans but no displays, and say I asked the Pepsi vendor to bring me some, I run the risk of losing my job. We have a policy about accepting things from vendors, they consider it gratuity . I hate really that place sometimes. But anyway the point I?m trying to make is , How many of us would pay for these displays, I know I would. These companies would do well to sell these from there websites. Ebay is normally the only place where you can buy such items , and of coarse you will pay an arm and a leg for it, unless you get lucky and score these items from the stores that display them. And there is always the possibility take even if the store gives you the display?s , there are no guarantees it wont be destroyed when they take it down, or say these places are like where I work , there is never any communication at my job. We have 8 different managers , say one tells you sure we will hold this display for you, the promotion is over that manager is not there, someone else either takes it or worst, they throw it away. I do wish we could go to the companies directly to secure these things for ourselves .