Join Me!

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
Advertisin'?
No. There was a topic opened about video games and someone else had a topic about Free Reams but it was not advertising. I'm simpling inviting you guys to come play with me in Dragonica.

Stoo

RedeemedChild said:
Well guys I've begun playing the new MMO Dragonica. It's SPLENDID. I hope you guys will join me in the game. My ingame name is BluNuevo.
Mazel tov.

RedeemedChild said:
Here's the link guys!
No girls allowed or are you intentionally excluding a certain family member?:confused:

RedeemedChild

Stoo said:
Mazel tov.

No girls allowed or are you intentionally excluding a certain family member?:confused:
Stoo as far as I know guys can be an all incompassing statement. I know this one young woman who always refers to her female friends as guys.So yes, guys can be a generic term.

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
Nah I'm more of a D&D guy

That's fine Nurhachi. But you could at lest check it out. It's got great cutscenes and the storyline is a cross between The Hobbit and Final Fantasy III. The game is very much like watching an animated LOTR movie with a bit of NBC's Merlin tossed in for good measure.

On the other side of the coin the game has great incentives. All those who participate in the open beta are ALL eligible to receive some great prizes.

Below is an excerpt from Zam.com explaining all the prizes my friend.

130290.png

To commemorate the launch of its Open Beta Test for Dragonica? Online, THQ*ICE is hosting an in-game Loot Hunt where players can win great prizes just for playing the game!

As players journey through the world of Dragonica, monsters will drop special Loot Hunt Raffle Cards. Participants can do one of three things with the Raffle Cards they find:

1. Collect the Raffle Cards for a random prize drawing at the end of the contest;

2. Upgrade five (5) Raffle Cards of the same type by trading them for one (1) higher-level Raffle Card and entry into higher-level Loot Hunt raffles;

3. Redeem it for a special in-game balloon item that has special game play-enhancing bonuses.

Players with Raffle Cards in their possession at the end of the promotion will be automatically entered into the drawing to win incredible prizes such as:

A Trip To Korea: Meet the masterminds behind the game, Barunson Interactive, in-person;
iHome?s iP71 iPod Computer Speakers: Charge, play, and sync your iPod and iPhone with iTunes while it?s docked securely into the base of the computer speakers;
8GB iTouch Video and Music Player: A perfect fit with your iHome speakers;
Dragonica Online Skinned Laptop: Play Dragonica Online in style while on the go;
ICE Cash: Customize your character and gameplay experience with ICE Cash, the exclusive THQ*ICE virtual currency;
In-Game Prize Pack: A collection of useful items every player should have while on their journey;
Exclusive Dragonica Online Themed Premium Items: Cool wall scrolls & t-shirts.
In addition to the Dragonica Online Loot Hunt, THQ*ICE announced a new patch that gives players access to Angrakka, the Second Continent of the world of Dragonica.

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=19491

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=19606