JTKenobi says HI from Milwaukee!

JTKenobi

Hi All,
I have been lurking here for some time and finally got registered. About time! Just wanted to say HI. Looks like there's a lot of good discussion here. I mostly look forward to seeing what's going on in the collecting area. I have gotten addicted to the the new Hasbro toys (although it's sad that the line didn't last a bit longer)!
Have a great weekend, Everybody! :)

JT

JTKenobi

metalinvader said:
Welcome to the Raven!:hat:

Nice to see a fellow collector.Ever manage to snag the TOD wave?

Thanks! :D The TOD wave! Haha...this is actually making me kind of crazy right now. I never found any of them despite some serious and regular hunting. They just haven't been anywhere in the Milwaukee area. I've become am a bit obsessed with finding these. Let me know if you have any tips or good leads!

That reminds me, I have an extra hardcover Complete Making of Indy that I am hoping to potentially trade towards some of these TOD figures. Since there are no classifieds, is there a way that people trade or help fellow-collectors out?

Insomniac

Hi and welcome to the Raven!

I'm from Milwaukee and can't find any Temple of Doom figures either!

If you ever hear someone has an extra figure or is selling something PM them saying you have an offer!

indyclone25

you can alwayts trade with someone about things you may want --usually in the the collectors threads , welcome and i hope to chat with you , i have had traded with other here and have gotten figures that i couldnt find anywhere in the chicago area --- everyone is pretty helpful