Lego Indy or The Emperor's Tomb?

San Holo

Emperor's Tomb by far. I'm still trying to get it to play on my 360...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated(y)

muttjones

i havent played emperors tomb but i loved lego indy. I got it for ps2 and then traded it in when i bought a ps3. now that it is coming out for mac i'm going to get it again.

ProfessorChaos

San Holo said:
Emperor's Tomb by far. I'm still trying to get it to play on my 360...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated(y)

I think it has issues playing on the 360, from what Microsoft said in the latest compatibility notes, which is a shame for folks who sold their original Xbox, or who never bought one. It's sad that backwards compatibility isn't 100% with the 360, but then again no system has a *perfect* backwards compatibilty.

This is why I still have all of my old game systems. NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, N64, Playstation, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and GB Advance. Just in case I feel like playing the old games, I can just pop them in their system.

I was never a fan of selling an old system just because a new one is out. In every case, they always say that compatibility will be perfect, but it never is.
For instance, the Playstation game Shadow Master won't even load in a PS2.

Oddly enough... Final Fantasy Anthology's version of Final Fantasy IV will only work in a PS2 even though it was released in a package with other games for Playstation. What do you call that, "forwards compatibility"? Yep! All the way.

Indy Croft

von beck level was the only thing annoyin about ET. Other than that, indy's playboyness, like he loved this chinese woman and as is goes into the events of TOD in the end, it turns out he'll find another woman soon and forget about mei

keylan

I have been playing Emperor's tomb for a while now and I must say that I am really enjoying it so far. Has anyone collected all 30 artifacts in the game yet? So far I have collected about 15 or so. I am currently fighting skeleton type creaturs under one of the main villians castles.

Logan

I have a question for anyone that has played Indiana Jones and The Emperor's Tomb on PS2. Where or how do you find the The Kraken Coin in the Sunken city that is the only coin I am having a problem finding.

Indy Croft

well i didn't know i had to find all four coins to pass the level when i first played it, so once I discovered it, I had to go through the entire level again. I just looked for any wall with a crack that is blow upable. Went throuh any place accessable and it wasn't that hard to find it. At least no as hard as von beck level