Lineup

Indy4fan

I don't know where to post this question but here it is:

Where were the original lineups/theatrical releases for the Indy Trilogy in Hollywood California? (Star Wars was the Grauman's Chinese).

Does anyone know/guess where the lineup/release for Indy4 will be? (Will it be the Arclight like Revenge of the Sith?)

and...

When will presale tickets go on sale? Will u lineup? How early? :whip:

drjones

Well, I don't remember much about lineups for Raiders or Temple of Doom because I was younger, but when I went to see The Last Crusade on opening day in 1989, there was no line. I guess it all depended where you lived at the time(or still live if haven't ever moved away) and if anyone had a lineup. All I know is that I got there to see Last Crusade and just went right in to get a ticket. As regards to a line for KOTCS, I don't know if there will be one or not. I live about 5-10 minutes away from a Great Escape Theatre that will be showing it, and they may or may not have a line. Personally, I am not going to worry about that too much. I think probably your best bet for advance tickets, should you wish to purchase any, would be movietickets.com. I am not sure when they'll start going on sale in advance-maybe a week or two in advance. I haven't done that in a very long time, so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Katarn07

Usually I get there an hour ahead of time on opening night. But a funny story of me getting there earlier must be shared. For Spidey 3, we got there 2 hours ahead of time and were first in line! It was hilarious to see us laying between the velvet rope all by ourselves while the other half of the lobby had tons of people pouring into an earlier screening they were letting people into. No one else got into our line for 30-40 minutes....