Listen for yourself..Obama's Socialized medicine in his words

Which loophole should I go with on my taxes this year?

do they still have "domestic violence" with no documentation required? If so, sounds like fun!

Pale Horse

Staff member
featofstrength said:
Which loophole should I go with on my taxes this year?

do they still have "domestic violence" with no documentation required? If so, sounds like fun!

:)

Ah, a Ray Rice Joke, I love it.

kongisking

Pale Horse said:
Bump..for perspective. A search for USMC brought me here. It's been five years. ...I'd love to reopen this wound.

American politics leads to disagreement. Disagreement leads to arguing. Arguing leads to idiocy. Idiocy leads to...oh, look, American politics again.

Mickiana

kongisking said:
American politics leads to disagreement. Disagreement leads to arguing. Arguing leads to idiocy. Idiocy leads to...oh, look, American politics again.

Kong, You were correct up until "...leads to idiocy."

The only way to progress is to have disagreement. Arguing is a very positive thing as it is contention in action. Argument is necessary for finding common ground via discussion. Real discussion is everyone realising the same logic.

What we don't have enough of in this world is on-going discussion. Conflict is inevitable at first as we can't all start on the same page. But if everyone has the intention of reaching a solution then discussion will lead to improvement.

I'm talking in a lot of generalities, but I just wanted to build on what you suggested.

kongisking

Mickiana said:
Kong, You were correct up until "...leads to idiocy."

The only way to progress is to have disagreement. Arguing is a very positive thing as it is contention in action. Argument is necessary for finding common ground via discussion. Real discussion is everyone realising the same logic.

What we don't have enough of in this world is on-going discussion. Conflict is inevitable at first as we can't all start on the same page. But if everyone has the intention of reaching a solution then discussion will lead to improvement.

I'm talking in a lot of generalities, but I just wanted to build on what you suggested.

I get what you mean. I was specifically talking about modern American politics. I happen to absolute loathe the current system, and the pathetic Us vs. Them mentality of the warring parties, and all the ego that comes with it. So I'm definitely talking from a place of seething bitterness.

Le Saboteur

I just wanted to leave this where our nancy would see it.

Careful, though. There's some big boy language.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DV5zREdE-KE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Grizzlor

kongisking said:

The way the rich and powerful control the masses is having them fight stupidly with each other, instead of taking aim at them.