Looking for missing fan films

bob79519

In the run up to Dial of Destiny, I decided I wanted to watch more Indiana Jones beyond the films, so after watching the TV show, I decided to go see what the fans had in store. Thre were some great fan films, some not so great fan films, but overall, an interesting time.

However, there is something that I was annoyed by.

I found a list of Indiana Jones fan films, but most of them are offline (as far as I can tell)! http://www.theraider.net/community/theater/index_adventures.php

So, I was wondering, does anyone have them? If so, I would love to watch them, look forward to hearing positive results!

bob79519

I'm assuming not finished means they didn't even finish filming.
It all depends on how much was shot and if any of the actors could do ADR (as well as other things like could stock footage be used to plug any gaps or could the story be rewritten using the existing material so that the unfilmed parts could be removed without issue)

Jastro

I think a lot of these were hosted on private servers in the days before YouTube was as we know it now, but I have fond memories of watching the first two Fran Casanova films and Doom Raiders when that was released, despite the long video load times!

Still have my fingers crossed that Treasure of the Templars will see the light of day at some point, the extended clip they released a few years ago really captured the spirit of the original trilogy.

bob79519

I think a lot of these were hosted on private servers in the days before YouTube was as we know it now, but I have fond memories of watching the first two Fran Casanova films and Doom Raiders when that was released, despite the long video load times!

Still have my fingers crossed that Treasure of the Templars will see the light of day at some point, the extended clip they released a few years ago really captured the spirit of the original trilogy.
I would love to watch the 2 Chris Stuckman fan films in full (I know they were on YouTube at some point). If only there was someway to contact these film-makers

bob79519

Good news

IndyB007

Here are all the one's that I downloaded and managed to hold on to for all these years...

Indiana Jones and the Call of the Ancients Trailer
Indiana Jones and the Cult of the Cobra Trailer
Indiana Jones and the Hidden Treasure | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Trailer
Indiana Jones and the Saint of Cabora
Indiana Jones and the Slayer of Thousands
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Ra
Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Templars | Opening | Trailer
Indiana Jones: Memories from the Past | Film | Trailer
Doom Raiders

bob79519

Here are all the one's that I downloaded and managed to hold on to for all these years...

Indiana Jones and the Call of the Ancients Trailer
Indiana Jones and the Cult of the Cobra Trailer
Indiana Jones and the Hidden Treasure | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Trailer
Indiana Jones and the Saint of Cabora
Indiana Jones and the Slayer of Thousands
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Ra
Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Templars | Opening | Trailer
Indiana Jones: Memories from the Past | Film | Trailer
Doom Raiders
Thank you! Now we just need to find the rest of the ones listed here: http://www.theraider.net/community/theater/index_adventures.php