Mark VI replica

China Jim

For all the cos-players out there go to Atlanta cutlery catalog on line they have both excellent Mark VI holsters and Replica Mark VI's for sale very reasonable prices. Looks feels and weights like real check it out

Montana Smith

China Jim said:
For all the cos-players out there go to Atlanta cutlery catalog on line they have both excellent Mark VI holsters and Replica Mark VI's for sale very reasonable prices. Looks feels and weights like real check it out

Hi China Jim! Long time no hear.

I looked at their site (though it would be impossible to have such a replica sent to the UK), and I could only see a Mk IV .38 listed:

http://www.atlantacutlery.com/p-2249-webley-mk-iv-replica-non-firing-revolver.aspx

2249_1_.jpg

2249_2_.jpg

It's very similar to the MkVI, apart from being 3/4" shorter in overall length, and having a 5" barrel.

Here's the (still greasy) deactivated Mk IV that I received the other day (serial number dating to 1965), on a vintage Webley holster:

DSCN3887.jpg

DSCN3884.jpg

DSCN3885.jpg

EDIT: Reading Atlanta Cutlery's write-up again, I just noticed that they typed 1932 instead of 1923, which is when this revolver originally dates back to as chambered for the .38/200.

I think, looking at their other models, the manufacturer of the replica is Denix

Last edited: