Miss The Raven 2004

Raffey

Geez...who ruined the Miss Raven 2004 with a picture a bunch of fedora-wearing sausage smugglers? :p

femalestormtrooper.jpg

There it's not Indy but who cares? :D :D

Btw, great pics Canyon. Looked like a fun gathering! Nothing like drinking in a pub with a some new friends!

Zharah

That has got to be the hottest thing I've ever saw.

Except for that chest plate. That looks really uncomfotable. :p

Pale Horse

Staff member
At the risk of annoying my fellow Mods, it'd be interesting to see if there are any new members that would throw their hat in here.

DIrishB

I have this one picture of myself an ex-gf took of me in only the Indy fedora and the whip. But I don't think it'd be appropriate to post.

Maybe in the Mr. The Raven 2008 thread.

;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Sorry, Pale, don't do beauty comps (unless there is demand for my personal partaking). Besides already have posted pics of myself in gear and should probably update considering that I do have Marion's KOTCS gear. But I'm sure you'll probably get the other gals into it. Besides where's the Mr. Raven thread? : P

DIrishB

Violet Indy said:
Sorry, Pale, don't do beauty comps (unless there is demand for my personal partaking). Besides already have posted pics of myself in gear and should probably update considering that I do have Marion's KOTCS gear. But I'm sure you'll probably get the other gals into it. Besides where's the Mr. Raven thread? : P

Let me know. I'll throw on the old hat and pose for some pics.

What can I say? I'm a shameless narcissist.