MK VII Official License KOTCS Japan Bag

I-Jones

Has someone got this bag?

amazon.co.jp selling these but it can not be shipped outside Japan:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/B001A4MK4O/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

I notice the strap has been attached in the wrong way and I read here it's not removable:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcinematicroom.com%2Findianajones%2Fgear_bag.html&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

gear_bag1.jpg

gear_bag2.jpg

gear_bag3.jpg

gear_bag4.jpg

gear_bag5.jpg

gear_bag6.jpg

gear_bag7.jpg

indyclone25

thats a shame that in the unted states we can't get stuff like this ---- i mean we have todds but stuff with the official logo on it it kind of interesting.

I-Jones

Yeah, since most things are made in Japan, why isn't this available outside Japan?
This bag looks really awesome, looking very similar to a real MK VII bag.
I don't get it why they only are made for Japan and the rest of the world gets the Indiana Jones trick or treat bag. lol
I can't find any online store that can ships these bags internationally either.

DocWhiskey

I'm sure it'll pop up on eBay someday. Or perhaps some comic cons?

It's really cool though. I must say.

I-Jones

Thing is if you go to the Amazon.co.jp website it says: Date first available at Amazon.com: 2008/5/23, the other website says: June 2008 release, so how comes after almost a year later I didn't hear or saw of this official bag before and never saw one on eBay either, are these hard to get or something?

I-Jones said:
Thing is if you go to the Amazon.co.jp website it says: Date first available at Amazon.com: 2008/5/23, the other website says: June 2008 release, so how comes after almost a year later I didn't hear or saw of this official bag before and never saw one on eBay either, are these hard to get or something?

We have one here at Ravenwood; it is licensed for sale only in Japan (that company created 4 IJ products). Japan has dozens of IJ items that are only available in their market. LFL has similar deals with many countries all over the World. Europe has cool duvet, sheet & pillow case set as well as four awesome puzzles. Germany has even more puzzles. Star Wars is the same.

Nurhachi1991

I love how Indiana Jones is an AMERICAN movie franchise and Japan get's all the best stuff.

Just like Marty said " All the best stuff is made in Japan"

Ska

DocWhiskey said:
I can haz satchel?

:p

LOL (seriously out loud)

I'd love to have an official MK VII satchel.

Doubt it, but does anyone know if the Indiana Jones store at MGM in Disney sell them? We're heading there in June.

indyclone25

i 'll be there in the first two weeks of june also . i'm hoping that they will have more than the indy racer car that was shown on throwmetheidol.com yesterday.it would be nice if the satchel will be there but i doubt it ---- maybe i'll bump itno you there i will be wearing my fedora at the hollywood theme park and my todds indy shirt sat the 11th of june .

Ska

We're going from June 13th to the 20th.

Staying in the treehouses at Saratoga Springs.

If you get to the Indy store @ MGM before I do, leave some stuff for me!

indyclone25

oh i don't know about that ? i've been saving me pennies for lots of loot --- ( just hope i won't be dissappointted with the selection of stuff)be nice to get some new style of t-shirts and maybe another hat ?

There's a collectable that's practical! The endless crappy baseball hats and food wrappers were a sin. They should have offered glasses at the drive through and items like this bag!

Very nice...best thing, the stupid skull/sword logo is on the INSIDE of the flap.