Mutt's hat?

Nurhachi1991

Does anyone know where I can buy a hat like Mutt's? It looks just like Marlon Brando's but I can't find one that color can anyone give me a link or something

thanks

Nurhachi1991

Hey thank you very much both of you! Yeah I will go with the 150 dollar one it looks different than Mutt's though or maybe I'm just seeing things.

Nurhachi1991

Hahaha now it's like 350.00!

Does anyone know where you can get this style of hat without paying an arm and a leg for it?

Nurhachi1991 said:
Hahaha now it's like 350.00!Does anyone know where you can get this style of hat without paying an arm and a leg for it?

Hit the flea markets/swap meets, you're likely to get a better quality hat then the crap at baron hats. Might get a real period piece too!

Vintage clothing stores are just as likely to hold you up...you never know. Get out there and find one.

Mortorcycle shows?

Nurhachi1991

I have hit up quite a few motercycle shops and the only hats they carry are the all black leather ones like the village people wear -_-

I have checked my local vintage shops aswell but they do not carry them either they did however have a fantastic grey fedora!

Why are the hats at Baron hats crap?

Nurhachi1991 said:
I have checked my local vintage shops aswell but they do not carry them either they did however have a fantastic grey fedora!

Why are the hats at Baron hats crap?

Vintage stores will likely take you for an arm and a leg, go where they go, garage sales and flea markets. If you ask them they usually make a few calls an at least keep an eye out for you.

Nothing personal about Baron Hats...just a matter of taste. I've seen flimsy product from them before and the hat in the picture doesn't look like it's worth $50 even if Cathrine O'Hara herself was singing My Wild Irish Rose while silk was spinning out of her posterior and they used it to sew...you get my drift I guess. :rolleyes:

Nurhachi1991

Rocket Surgeon said:
Vintage stores will likely take you for an arm and a leg, go where they go, garage sales and flea markets. If you ask them they usually make a few calls an at least keep an eye out for you.

Nothing personal about Baron Hats...just a matter of taste. I've seen flimsy product from them before and the hat in the picture doesn't look like it's worth $50 even if Cathrine O'Hara herself was singing My Wild Irish Rose while silk was spinning out of her posterior and they used it to sew...you get my drift I guess. :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahahahaha yeah I get you :)

315.00 for the rebal sidekick is highway robbery and there Wild One hat is like 700 and something that is just absured!

Nurhachi1991

I found a hat that looks very similar to Brando's/Mutt's

but the only problem is the color...... It's blue and black checkered but hey it was 6.00 :rolleyes: