My Burning Questions for Indy 4!

MuttJones21

1. Where the HELL does Mac, played by Ray "I. AM. BEOWULF!!!!" Winstone, fit into all of this? Is he just along for the ride, or is he *GASP!* another Belloq?

2. Why haven't we've seen more of Marion, and what does that spell for her in the movie?

3. IS Mutt really Indy's son?

4. What does the Crystall Skull do?

and,

5. What are Spalko's REALL intentions?

Perhilion

1. no one knows
2. no one knows
3. no one knows
4. no one knows
5. no one knows

Bit of a pointless thread, don't you think? We're all wondering the same thing, but it's not like Spielberg and Lucas are going to come on here and answer all our questions.

oki9Sedo

Marion is there for the fans and the fans alone, and is not a good selling point for attracting the Transformers generation (2007version, that is). She is 55, after all.

Thats why we haven't seen her much.

Listen, the movie is out in five weeks. FIVE WEEKS. It doesn't feel like it because we've seen so little of the film. For most huge blockbusters by this stage we'd have had two trailers and much more buzz. It feels like the film is actually three months away or something. But its only five weeks, so just feckin' hold out until then and don't go digging.

The_Raiders

Yeah, dude ther's plenty of threads around here with the same questions, you just have to hunt for them. And wew won't really know anything until May 22 :gun:

bergstrom

oki9Sedo said:
Marion is there for the fans and the fans alone, and is not a good selling point for attracting the Transformers generation (2007version, that is). She is 55, after all.

I want her in STARMAN 2!!!!!!!!!!

Wish they'd make that!

berg

Yure

1. Where the HELL does Mac, played by Ray "I. AM. BEOWULF!!!!" Winstone, fit into all of this? Is he just along for the ride, or is he *GASP!* another Belloq?

He fits nicely in the glove compartment.

2. Why haven't we've seen more of Marion, and what does that spell for her in the movie?

She's been home, cooking.

3. IS Mutt really Indy's son?

No, Mac is.

4. What does the Crystall Skull do?

Nothing. Basicly, it's dead.

5. What are Spalko's REALL intentions?

She's trying to figure out a way to invent a cheap substitute for holy water (cit.).