My Indy Gear Collection

patrickm2009

So far my Indiana Jones gear collection.

Shoes
Dockers
S1030134.jpg

Fedora 1- 15$ version
S1030139-1.jpg

Fedora 2- Official Indy Hat from Shop in Gatlinburg
S1030178.jpg

Bag- Work in Progress
S1030135.jpg

9ft Whip from Knife Works in Gatlinburg
S1030175.jpg

Newest Hat and Bullwhip
S1030180.jpg

WPG Shirt
S1030186.jpg

Pants from Old Navy
S1030185.jpg

S1030184.jpg

Gun-Work In Progress
S1030187.jpg

Gun & Web Belt with Whip Holster
S1030182.jpg

Indy's Diary
S1030138-1.jpg

Little Indy

How much did that whip cost you, and where did you get it? I'm looking to get one that is about that length. Oh how long is it? Thanks. Good start for your collection.

patrickm2009

whip

i got the whip from knife works in gatlinburg. it is 9 ft long. It was under 20 bucks. a good whip for show and for use. You may want to stitch the end again before you use it, my has tore a bit but i was using it pretty tough the last few days. Knife works has a website but I dont think you can buy the whips on there. They can send you a free catalog, I dont know if the whips are in there or not. I was visiting relatives in Gatlinburg and stopped in and just happened to see the whips.
hope this helps.

btw this is a nice whip, it can really crack nicely.:whip:

Mr. Fusion

Sweet! You got that fedora in Gatlinburg? I used to live in Pigeon Forge. Small world. When did you last visit Sevier County, TN?:)

patrickm2009

Mr. Fusion said:
Sweet! You got that fedora in Gatlinburg? I used to live in Pigeon Forge. Small world. When did you last visit Sevier County, TN?:)

I just got back this afternoon. I was there from Friday till today. It a sweet place. I went to like ten leather shops to find a whip and then accidently found one in the knife works. but i got the fedora at a leather shop

Dr. Indy Jones

Nice stuff man.

Yeah I'm heading to Gatlinburg around late Aug./ early Sept. So I will be sure to check the places out. By the way, besides Knife Works what other stores had whips/hats?

Oh, also where did you get the bag at?

Thanks!