New Indy movie euphoria = *****ing and moaning?

jamiestarr

This is an Indiana Jones, excuse me, THE Indiana Jones fansite, right? Why all the *****ing and moaning? We are only a month or so away from what we have all been hoping for....I don't understand why people are so antagonistic of each other. Yes, it's the internet...what's with all the venomous communication between fellow Indiana Jones fans?

Kernunnos

jamiestarr said:
This is an Indiana Jones, excuse me, THE Indiana Jones fansite, right? Why all the *****ing and moaning? We are only a month or so away from what we have all been hoping for....I don't understand why people are so antagonistic of each other. Yes, it's the internet...what's with all the venomous communication between fellow Indiana Jones fans?

Wanna fight? :mad:

-Jones-

I think that the lack of information concerning new trailer, photos, etc. is the reason for these quarrels ;).

People are mad with this situation and they're talking about some really irrelevant things ;).

G-Man

I think some of the arguments are fuelled as much by past history between some members than anything else...

Legendary Times

jamiestarr said:

I'm SO with you! What's worse, many participants here oftentimes resort to unsubstantiated insults and attacks below the belt when they see that they've run out of valid points. "Venomous" is right! I guess that's the nature of the internet. Many people would never act like this if they came face to face with each other. That's the hypocrisy of it. You'll encounter the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm glad you're here. We need more civil heads like you.

QBComics

I don't fight (or at least try not too) but I am getting testy with how slow this month is moving. I wish it were over just so we could get new pics and trailer.

Finn

Staff member
Now people, there's nothing to be worried about in here. We've been through a decade of development hell, and no doubt many of us rather got used to it.

Now the situation has turned flippin' upside down, so no wonder the reaction is what it is. That's called withdrawal.

DocWhiskey

Finn said:
Now people, there's nothing to be worried about in here. We've been through a decade of development hell, and no doubt many of us rather got used to it.

Now the situation has turned flippin' upside down, so no wonder the reaction is what it is. That's called withdrawal.

I agree. The fact is we're getting a new IJ movie. And it's like a month away. I'm content.

Kingsley

biggermanguy_indianajones.gif

It is this kind of euphoria... let's fight!