Obligatory Des(s)ert Speculation Thread

Joe Brody

Hey, Frank Marshal . . . you know we all love him. Guy finally gives us dry bone to chew on . . . so I figure we owe it to him to start a thread to give the comment its due. If there is nothing further to say that isn't picked up in one of the threads listed in the definitive speculation thread, then this thread can die a quick death.

But is there anything worth saying? Anyone want to hazard a guess as the locale and relevance to the plot?

Last edited:

Deadlock

Might want to check your spelling...

If only one kind of dessert is going to make it into Indy IV, I'm going to cast a vote for...

Tiramisu. ;)

I have no idea which desert it is, and quite frankly couldn't give a monkey's toss. I'm just worried that walking on all that sand is going to be murder on poor old Harrison's knees.

Still, I guess it doesn't hurt as much when you fall over....

Joe Brody

I'm a moron

Initially, I saw the typo in the title, went to edit and then found more screw-ups in the text -- which I cleaned up without ever fixing the title. Oh well, such is life.

A good key lime pie is popular in many a gated community in South Florida, so that would be my pick.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
replican't said:
I have no idea which desert it is, and quite frankly couldn't give a monkey's toss. I'm just worried that walking on all that sand is going to be murder on poor old Harrison's knees.

Still, I guess it doesn't hurt as much when you fall over....

Ah, yes the sarcastic and bitter replican't. Been a while seen we've seen you last. It is so obvious in your posts that you're from Sydney. And probably an emo...

roundshort

Well, lets see, maybe a des(s)erted Island with Captain Jack, who found the foutain of youth in POC 3!

or a really really good piece of Baklava (pistachio please)

Joe Brody

temple of john said:
You know, upon further reflection, I think Indy may go with a chunk of German Black Forest cake in honor of his Nazi competitors from the past. I also think the possibility exists that Lucas would have him wash it down with a nice after dinner liquor.

Nice. (I'm liking the correction to the Tread title as well.)