pics of ToD if you could

muttjones

I was wondering if anyone could direct me to pictures of:

Full body shot of Shortround.

The dragon (with willie and the dancers infront) at the start of Temple of Doom in the shanghai nightclub (if it didnt have the indiana jones title in it that would be great (y)).

Pics of Lao Che and his sons (cant remember their names)

I'm making an Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom level in Playstation 3 level making game LittlebigPlanet (click this if you have no idea what i'm talking about). It will be a series split into four or five levels. The first chapter is from the beginning in the shanghai nightclub to where they fly away in Lao Che's plane.
After completing these levels I'll make the other 3 indy movies in a same series of levels split into four or five chapters.

So any pics of what i listed would be great. I'll use them as reference when making them as non playable characters in the game.

Little Indy

On the Raider.net main page there is a button at the top of the page which says "films" a box drops down and lists all the films, click on Temple and it will take you to the TOD movie info sight. Photos and screenshots are available. I browsed quickly and saw examples of what you are looking for. Good luck.

muttjones

Little Indy said:
On the Raider.net main page there is a button at the top of the page which says "films" a box drops down and lists all the films, click on Temple and it will take you to the TOD movie info sight. Photos and screenshots are available. I browsed quickly and saw examples of what you are looking for. Good luck.

i'm so stupid not to think of that. cheers, i'll check now. (y)

Indy's brother said:
Awesome idea, muttjones! Make sure to post a vid when you're done!!!!!!!!!:D

i'll definitely post a video. I'm making a trailer to show on a forum specifically for littlebigplanet (because i don't want them too have my level spoiled) but i doubt that many raveners have the game littlebigplanet so I'll post a video of the whole level. :D