Possible Raiders Fan Game

Finn

Staff member
Like it seemingly got many other people's votes as well (including mine).

nOOb

meh, why don't they use a newer game for a Indy mod? like HL2 or something? (which is first person, i know, but it's supposed to be the most moddable game ever) i know they're going for the adventure game feel, but how much of a turnout are they going to get for something like that? oh well, maybe it'll do good. i hope so.

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
nOOb said:
meh, why don't they use a newer game for a Indy mod? like HL2 or something?
Someone should create an excellent third-person martial arts tweak for it then. Despite all of the flaws in ET, the image of Indy roaming through levels simply gunning down everything he encounters feels a bit awkward after playing that game.

EDIT: Please note I didn't say it was impossible though...

Last edited:

nOOb

Finn said:
Someone should create an excellent third-person martial arts tweak for it then. Despite all of the flaws in ET, the image of Indy roaming through levels simply gunning down everything he encounters feels a bit awkward after playing that game.

yeah, it just wouldn't be Indy without the fistfights. although Infernal Machine wasn't too bad without hand-to-hand, actually. (i never used that mode, it was suicide)

mapso

Anyone know if the Raiders point-and-click adventure game was dropped completely? I remember at the time LucasFans closed their site they wrote this:

"Recent events have forced us to shut down our web appearance."

But some people were saying the game was still being worked on, it just won't be mentioned online till it's ready. Wishful thinking?