Some Indy Stuff I made

Stoo

I-Jones said:
Here's something new I did, a test of the Indy IV logo in 3D stereoscopic, 3D glasses are requirement to see the 3D effect ;)
Well done, I-Jones! In the '90s, I worked for a sports T-shirt company and came up with the idea of doing 3-D versions of team logos. Had to figure it out myself (no tutorials) and the end results worked but the T-shirts didn't sell!:(

If we ever see an Indy film in 3-D, let's hope it's better than "Treasure of the Four Crowns"!:p

I-Jones

Stoo said:
Well done, I-Jones! In the '90s, I worked for a sports T-shirt company and came up with the idea of doing 3-D versions of team logos. Had to figure it out myself (no tutorials) and the end results worked but the T-shirts didn't sell!:(

If we ever see an Indy film in 3-D, let's hope it's better than "Treasure of the Four Crowns"!:p

Thanks! :D

Oh, that sux your t-shirts designs didn't sell.

Well, we know the Indy films, they never can go bad with or without 3D.
Lets see first how the 6 Star Wars films will look like, probably after that the Indy films will be next.
Apparently, the cost of converting a traditional 2-D movie into 3D is between $50,000 and $100,000 per minute. :eek:

Source: http://gizmodo.com/5028874/confirmed-all-6-star-wars-movies-to-be-released-in-3d