Staff of Kings cover mockup

tocksic

Done by myself. And yes, it's the FoA head. VA by harrison would be so great, but I don't think that will happen. At least in Germany the voice acting in the games is done by the same man who dubs Harrison in his movies. :p

xbox360sl9.jpg

emtiem

tocksic said:
VA by harrison would be so great, but I don't think that will happen.

You never know- they even got Connery for From Russia With Love...
Top art, by the way- well done.

Irfaan

tocksic said:
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/791/wiimi6.jpg

As a professional designer, i must say i think your Indiana Jones remeake cover (from the secret of the sphinx book) is absoutely AMAZING! I would really love to see more from you!!! I love this!

tocksic

Irfaan said:
As a professional designer, i must say i think your Indiana Jones remeake cover (from the secret of the sphinx book) is absoutely AMAZING! I would really love to see more from you!!! I love this!

Thx, I'm one too. ;)

IndyFan89

Great work. I don't see why Harrison wouldn't give the voice acting a shot, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson all did the voice acting for the new GB game.

tocksic

IndyFan89 said:
Great work. I don't see why Harrison wouldn't give the voice acting a shot, Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson all did the voice acting for the new GB game.

Someone should start a petition concerning that issue! Harrison doing Indy in a game would be so great. It would be like having the real Indy back one more time, without the necessity of a new movie. :)

The Magic Rat

Heh. That is a fantastic cover. I wish it were coming out that way. It's just DS and PSP right now, right?

I'm a little behind on the video game news, but everyone is suspecting that the Xbox and PS3 versions were basically scrapped, right?

Either way, nicely done.

tocksic

The Magic Rat said:
Heh. That is a fantastic cover. I wish it were coming out that way. It's just DS and PSP right now, right?

I'm a little behind on the video game news, but everyone is suspecting that the Xbox and PS3 versions were basically scrapped, right?

Either way, nicely done.

It's still 360, PS3, (I don't know about wii) plus psp and ds. ;)

Dewy9

tocksic said:
Someone should start a petition concerning that issue! Harrison doing Indy in a game would be so great. It would be like having the real Indy back one more time, without the necessity of a new movie. :)

If Harrison was close to becoming the voice for Bob the Builder, I think they can get him to reprise the role if they fork over a little extra money. There was talk that if KOTCS fell through, they might try super hard to get him to do this video game.

They need to at least get a good voice actor. Some of the ones they've used just don't sound like Harrison at all- just some guy doing a random gruff voice. One guy who's excellent is Mike MacRae. He's been doing the Harrison Ford impressions, among other things, on Frank Caliendo's show ("Frank TV" on TBS). There was one last week of this guy as an older Indy for a Mexican toilet bowl cleaner commercial.

Some of the scenes can be seen, but you'll have to watch the entire episodes:
http://www.tbs.com/video/index/#/all-video/shows/frank-tv/full-episodes/

The Magic Rat

tocksic said:
It's still 360, PS3, (I don't know about wii) plus psp and ds. ;)

Fantastic! I was worried that it simply became PSP and DS for a while there and that the 360 and PS3 were becoming something else. Phew....:eek:

The Tingler

Just saw this thread, and that cover is absolutely brilliant! I've a nasty feeling it's going to be better than the real thing...

Mind if I borrow it for the Staff of Kings page at IndyJones.net?