The Epitome of Awesomeness

Perhilion

What's that one moment in the trilogy that makes you think "YES! Indy rocks!"? For me it would have to be when he goes under the truck in Raiders. It's just so cool!

IndySeven

For me, it's a tie between this:

052.jpg

this:

174.jpg

and this:
307.jpg

These moments were indeed the epitome of awesomeness!(y)

Adamwankenobi

Well, there are several:

- The entire opening sequence of Raiders.

- When Indy shoots the swordsman in Raiders.

- When Indy finally gains control of the truck in Raiders.

- Indy's "Prepare to meet Kali... IN HELL!" line in Temple of Doom.

- The whole "escape from the grail temple/riding into the sunset" ending sequence in Last Crusade (what can I say, I'm a pretty sentimental person, just like Spielberg).

The Man

The leap of faith...

lc_lof_hiki.jpg

It's moving, sly and brilliant. Everything that makes Indy who he is and what he is can be gleaned from this one scene...

369.jpg

DocWhiskey

In ToD when Indy just punches that guard and he flies in the gravel and the camera just pans in on Indy and he looks extremely pissed off. THAT'S BADASS.

robweiner8

I really like it in ToD when he's on the bridge with bad guys closing in on each side and he says 'oh s**t'. soooooo badass

The_Raiders

I think it's pretty cool when Indy gettin the crap beat out of him on the rock crusher so Shorty stops the maharaja brat, and then Indy looks up at the giant thugee "Oh you **** your in for it!!", then I also like when Indy swings on that rope into the mine cart, and the whole truck chase goes without saying. :whip:

Dayne

The truck chase in Raiders, the entire opening of Raiders, ESPECIALLY the pan-up shot of a pissed-off Indy in ToD, the bridge sequence, and definately the moment when Indy dives off his horse onto the tank in LC.

The_Raiders

I think it's awesome after Indy get's back on the truck and just jumps back in giving the sergant a taste of his dirty aldens!!! :gun:

No Ticket

t39.jpg

It's hard to pick a more "indy is awesome" moment then when he decides to cut a rope bridge that HE is standing on... with a drop of hundreds of feet to rocks and crocs below.

Hellz yeah.

ReggieSnake

The Rope Bridge takes the cake for me too, along with the Arab Swordsmen.:gun:

Wait... No, I'd have to say the part where he swims out to the Nazi Sub. I particularly like the Raiders march at that part. Nothing is stopping him, even if he has to travel thousands of miles hanging on to a submarine.

Raiders of Clay

This is my favorite part in the Indiana Jones trilogy. This opening scene discribes in perfect detail who Indiana Jones is. He is smooth, confident, and not afraid to take any challenges.
<p>
RaidersOfTheLostArk_4.jpg
</p>