We need an Indiana Jones insider".......

arkfinder

Just a passing thought. But, Lucas has given his Star Wars fans a magazine to keep up with those movies.

I could argue that there are just as many fans of Dr. Jones. I just want the same respect for those fans. (y)

So why not an Indy insider? I think it would be cool if it's as well done as the SW mag. :cool:

Vendetta08

It would be cool but I just don't think there's enough stuff to cover for a monthly magazine. Star Wars has 6 films already, 2 tv shows coming up, and countless numbers of books and comics as well as lots of action figures. I don't think they'd do a monthly Indiana Jones magazine but they would probably do something like release a few special magazines come closer to the release of the films. LFL only gives Indy a 2 page spread for each issue of Star Wars insider, so I seriously doubt they'd go all the way to an entire 100 page magazine but who knows.

As big of an Indy fan I am myself, I like Star Wars even more, it's what got me into IJ and many are the same. Each decade Star Wars has grossed 7 billion dollars, so no, you cannot even feasibly argue there are as many hardcore Indy fans as there are SW fans.