We Rock!!

KiKi Kat

Just had to let everyone know we came and placed 1st in my Women's Softball Tournament today. We beat a team that had been undefeated all season. I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Robyn

Hey you go girl! Got any pics?!

Oh and your hub says you got a great recipe for haystacks! Can't wait to see it!;)

KiKi Kat

4003614902_240ffdec8f.jpg

This is my team. (minus the kids of course..lol)

4002854013_0772c79f14.jpg

This is me..I play rover..And the socks were a last minute thing it was cold out and I borrowed the socks from a friend..lol

KiKi Kat said:
I had forgot to post that. It is really simple though. I'll do that in a bit.

Congratulations!
So what's your stats?
Hits?
Plays in the field?
How many teams, how many wins...

More pictures!

KiKi Kat

Rocket Surgeon said:
Congratulations!
So what's your stats?
Hits?
Plays in the field?
How many teams, how many wins...

More pictures!

I don't keep up with my stats..lol
I hit it to the fence today.
I can catch any that come my way..Well all but the one that broke my nose this season.
We have 3 teams this year hopefully we will have a few more next year.
And we were 9-4 this year.
Here are some more pics.

KiKi Kat

4003678272_356a4ebc8b.jpg

Us stretchin.

4003675488_7964f67d94.jpg

Me waitin for the batter and lookin hot in the socks!

4003673886_1a01d9aaea.jpg

Stretchin some more..And that was before I changed my socks..lol

RedeemedChild

Wii Will, Wii Will, Wii Will Rock You. Boom, Boom, Ka-Boom! Wii Will, Wii Will, Wii Will Rock till you drool and flume all afternoon.

Why get all dirty and covered in grass clippings when you can enjoy softball from the comfort of your very own grassless Green Zone known as the living room and family den via MLB The Show!

No excuses? Ah, just as I guessed. Wii will rock ya shazan baby!:p

wii-girl-763913.jpg

KiKi Kat

RedeemedChild said:
Wii Will, Wii Will, Wii Will Rock You. Boom, Boom, Ka-Boom! Wii Will, Wii Will, Wii Will Rock till you drool and flume all afternoon.

Why get all dirty and covered in grass clippings when you can enjoy softball from the comfort of your very own grassless Green Zone known as the living room and family den via MLB The Show!

No excuses? Ah, just as I guessed. Wii will rock ya shazan baby!:p

Um...Cause I like gettin dirty and bein in the action. I'm not one to sit in the house all day in front of a video game. I happen to love the game and wouldn't have it any other way. Why pretend when I can play the real thing. :rolleyes:

RedeemedChild

KiKi Kat said:
Um...Cause I like gettin dirty and bein in the action. I'm not one to sit in the house all day in front of a video game. I happen to love the game and wouldn't have it any other way. Why pretend when I can play the real thing. :rolleyes:

LOL. I was just joking. I love the outdoors, that is when it's not scorching hot of course.

KiKi Kat said:
I love playing outdoors as well its very enjoyable and you get good exercise.

Robyn

KiKi Kat said:
I had forgot to post that. It is really simple though. I'll do that in a bit.

Great pics KiKi!!(y) I love playing sports!!

And thanks in advance for the recipe!:hat: