What Indy Gear Item Do You Use Or Wear Daily

What Indy gear do you use daily?

• Total voters
Hey Indy Fans I was wondering when do you wear your Indy Gear and what do you use daily if you do at all? i always wear my leather jacket and i use my satchel and fedora when i go hiking

Mickiana

Almost need a graph to show the different rates of wear for the various items. Down here in the subtropics I don't always get to use the jacket - even in winter it's too warm during the day. But like last night, I will wear the shirt, jacket, pants and boots and feel very relaxed in my comfy Indy gear. The fedora goes on bush walks with me as will at least also the boots. My biggest problem is that I have been too precious with my stuff but, as it wears in, it gets more comfy and better looking. I think as much daily wearing of our Indy gear is very important for getting comfortable in it and for letting it get that natural well-worn look.

Le Saboteur

I own two fedoras and a shirt. Both fedoras get worn on an almost daily basis; the shirt, every so often. It's not quite warm enough for the weather up in the San Francisco Bay Area.

eazybox

For me it's my Nowak CS jacket, but not every day-- not even close to it. I still have the complete costume I bought from Lee Keppler about 20 years ago, but I always considered it more of a collector's item, with bits and pieces of it getting worn occasionally. A pair of Aldens only cost $150 back then, so at least some of that gear was a pretty good investment.

Jack

Dr. Gonzo

Mostly the jacket, but every day I am using at least one of the following items:
Herbert Johnson fedora, shirt... and I try and crack the whip at least once a week... and the aforementioned jacket. Jacket is almost worn every night.