Who here is out of shape?

Little Indy

Yeah I just got back from the Dr. and she said I need to exercise more.

I was like whatever I get enough.
063.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I did get my BMI, and I'm apparently average. 5' 4" and 55kgs (don't know how much that is in pounds). The more pressure I'm under, the more weight I lose.

|ZiR|

I'm pretty out of shape.

Currently 176lbs, at 5'11. For reference, four years ago I averaged at a whopping 111lbs.

What the heck happened? Well, I stopped being a strict vegetarian and obsessively counting every lil' calorie I ate, and ceased running/exercise in general. Surprisingly, this resulted in weight gain.

I really want to try to get back into shape, but it's harder now because I no longer have free access to exercise equipment, and living in an urban area makes my preferred form of cardo (running) difficult.

Yes. I'm embarrassed to work out in front of people.

edit: One thing I do like about my body now, as opposed to then, is my face. Normally I have extremely high cheekbones and just strong bone structure in general, but they way I am now makes it look less severe, and much nicer. I only wish there was a way to keep the fuller face, yet have my body trim again. D:

Last edited:

lucy

Im not overweight but I am SO unfit. I smoke like a steam train on fire and it means I can barely run the length of myself. Such silly self inflicted unhealth.

Mickiana

6 foot 2.5 inches and 100kg (220 lbs). BMI says overweight. Yikes! Middle age spread. Too much meat, fat, bread and potatoes, not enough exercise.... same old story.

No Ticket

I don't consider myself to be in all that bad of shape. I'm not "muscley" or anything (read: I'm skinny), but I am fit. I can run at least 2-3 miles with relative ease. I've been working out lately so that lack of lots of muscle problem might go away in a few more months.

I'm 5'9 and I weigh roughly 140 pounds. This fluctuates depending on, well hell, I have no idea why it fluxes. But it fluxes. To put all this in perspective, if you don't KEEP working out you lose it. Two years ago or so I weighed 160 pounds. I worked out a lot back then and ran a lot more than I do now. I stopped and in about 4 months I dropped all the way to 145 pounds and eventually I've wound up back at 140 pounds. So the fact that I'm back at the gym doing mah thing means I might gain back up to 150 or so. I don't plan on gaining as much as last time.

And my BMI says I'm in the green, around the weight I should be.

Anyways. That's the skinny on my shape.

Yure

Er... thank God I'm in great shape :)
I'm 1,83cm for 80kg, I train in a gym, eat a lot, and do sports and hobbies on a regular basis, this week I spent 4 days motorcycling in Tuscany, best views, best roads and best food ever :)
I'm not as Harrison in Temple of Doom, but near ;)

The Man

lucy said:
Im not overweight but I am SO unfit. I smoke like a steam train on fire and it means I can barely run the length of myself. Such silly self inflicted unhealth.

Cigarettes are f**king my health. Must...get...hypnosis.

Kingsley

1,93 cm here (don't know how many foots, but a lot I think :p ) and only 72 kg!
I eat a lot, but weight is something I can't put on. Maybe it's better so... because I eat mostly junk.

I'm skinny, people. And I may seem not out of shape... but I can't catch the bus as easily as before! LOL.

The_Raiders

Kingsley said:
1,93 cm here (don't know how many foots, but a lot I think :p ) and only 72 kg!
I eat a lot, but weight is something I can't put on. Maybe it's better so... because I eat mostly junk.

I'm skinny, people. And I may seem not out of shape... but I can't catch the bus as easily as before! LOL.

Haha, same here, I eat terribly, but I can never gain weight, my main diet consists of: chips and dip, soda, more chips, any sweet known to man, that kinda thing. But I'm way too skinny, and I never exersise, but it's weird because I feel fit and healthy.

tupogirl

I am out of shape and I'm leaving it at that:p. I may be heavy though, but I build muscle very easily, I'm still healing from a couple of injuries from last summer. :p