Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Montana Smith

Damn Disney!

Any self respecting Jedi and Sith ghost will be thumbing a lift to get as far away as possible before it's too late!

HM_Disney_Cemetery4.jpg

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
Looks likes there's a growing movement to make sure Star Wars 7 kicks ass.

1185451_10151687972624585_1530469637_n.jpg

this_is_the_girl_chloe4starwars_21.jpg

I'm all for that. She's a talented young lady, a smart, witty and likable person in interviews, and has been taking excellent roles...the next Jodie Foster? (y)

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
I'm all for that. She's a talented young lady, a smart, witty and likable person in interviews, and has been taking excellent roles...the next Jodie Foster? (y)

(y)

I doubt Disney will let her repeat the infamous lines from Kick Ass, but:

Like father, like daughter, Jaina runs directly into a squad of Imperial Remnant stormtroopers. However, rather than flee like her father, a wicked grin plays across her face. Jaina's 'sabre lights up the corridor.

"Okay you ****s... Let's see what you can do now!"

Thirty seconds later the corridor is filled with body parts.

"Show's over, mother******s."

kongisking

Montana Smith said:
(y)

I doubt Disney will let her repeat the infamous lines from Kick Ass, but:

Like father, like daughter, Jaina runs directly into a squad of Imperial Remnant stormtroopers. However, rather than flee like her father, a wicked grin plays across her face. Jaina's 'sabre lights up the corridor.

"Okay you ****s... Let's see what you can do now!"

Thirty seconds later the corridor is filled with body parts.

"Show's over, mother******s."

For the love of the Force, please don't give Nicolas Cage a role, though...

...unless if he's playing a Sith Lord. Then he's practically got a license to mega-act!

Montana Smith

kongisking said:
For the love of the Force, please don't give Nicolas Cage a role, though...

...unless if he's playing a Sith Lord. Then he's practically got a license to mega-act!

Wasn't there a rumour about Darth Maul coming back?

Darth_Cage_web.jpg

Montana Smith

I first read the news that the Star Wars saga would comprise nine films in the Eagle comic.

After having rediscovered them I began searching for the evidence. It didn't take long.

Issue #3, 10th April 1982:

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
I first read the news that the Star Wars saga would comprise nine films in the Eagle comic.
---
Issue #3, 10th April 1982:
I've said it before...but this knowledge in 1982 was "old hat" by then.;) I knew about the 9 film thing back in 1979 (when "Star Wars" was being re-released as Episode 4). You were a late bloomer, Smiff!;)

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
If true, that has to be the most vanilla 1:1 odds ratio for a title Vegas could have ever predicted. It's almost like Star Wars: The Next Generation. (see what I did there...lol)

Hahahahaha.:hat:

I like that title better.;)