"Last Crusade" Action Figures

HovitosKing

Jonesy7 said:
Not jaded sir, but when it comes to internet negativity I can give as good as I can take but in the end it's just pointless BS.
Grown men bikering over **** that doesn't matter. There's a war going on and some of you wish to argue over ****ing toys.
Bottom line: We share in a love for INDY. I am relating an INDY story some might find helpful. And some asswax wishes I got punched in the balls and you think that's cool/and or funny? If that's so, then both of you are sad. So you go be sad. Hold hands while you're going over that cliff together if it eases the pain.
I'm pretty damn happy, and I'll keep my Indy tales to myself because some infantiles can't be cool about it.

I honestly hope you are more welcoming to others who seek this site out with genuine excitement. If genuine excitement invites these types of responses from you to people who share in a common love-- then have a party. You're exhibit A for people who loathe fandom. You should really be ashamed. But that would require objectivity. And a thought process.

Nah, I think you came here with a chip firmly planted on your shoulder. No way you mistook Nurhachi's comment for anything other than what it was intended: a friendly, good-natured response to your post. That's called positivity; it didn't turn negative until you decided to rant like a lunatic. And having said that, I'll leave you to your ranting since you're getting us way off topic and I'd like to see this thread stay open.

Jonesy7

Nurhachi1991 said:
I still wish that a midget would of ambushed you the second you picked one up...................

You said that already. What else you got? I mean, besides a little pee pee and no Last Crusade toys?

Nurhachi1991

Yes Hovitos is right it was not intended as anything other than a good natured joke.

Anyway's I hope I find some LC figures soon or I will be buying them on ebay :mad:

Jonesy7

HovitosKing said:
Nah, I think you came here with a chip firmly planted on your shoulder.

Nope. Don't know how you could possibly get that from my second and third posts. Even if you were high. The only frustration was with Hasbro distribution, not at my fellow Indy fans.

HovitosKing said:
No way you mistook Nurhachi's comment for anything other than what it was intended: a friendly, good-natured response to your post.

Not from my perspective.

HovitosKing said:
That's called positivity; it didn't turn negative until you decided to rant like a lunatic.

Wishing someone a punch to the balls while simultaneously insulting "little people" is positivity? Maybe in your secret, underground fight club.
Have another date.

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yes Hovitos is right it was not intended as anything other than a good natured joke.

Anyway's I hope I find some LC figures soon or I will be buying them on ebay :mad:

I hope everyone finds a little joy in their day by finding something they've spent time and energy seeking. Otherwise what's the point of seeking it? And I hope they can share in that joy with others who might and should be able to appreciate it. And I mean that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurhachi1991

Jonesy7 said:
I hope everyone finds a little joy in their day by finding something they've spent time and energy seeking. Otherwise what's the point of seeking it? And I hope they can share in that joy with others who might and should be able to appreciate it. And I mean that.

JokerClapping.jpg

monkey man

Wow. Jonesy7, did you read any of the posts on this site? Everyone was joking. I haven't been here long but these posts are full of jokes like that. No malice. Why escalate it like that? Clearly jokes.
Let me know where to send my donation for the ethical treatment of "small people". This is the battle you choose to fight?
This thread was started to help other Indy fans find these figures. You did help us before you got all twisted up. Thank you. Relax. Life's too short.
To everyone else. Please keep updating this thread. Alot of us are still looking. This thread helps. Your humor does not offend me.

monkey man

I saw the Cairo Thug 2 pack and Motorcycle Mutt in North Jersey this morning (Target off Rte. 4). No new single figures. No LC at TRU yet.

Dr._Jones_Jr.

monkey man said:
I saw the Cairo Thug 2 pack and Motorcycle Mutt in North Jersey this morning (Target off Rte. 4). No new single figures. No LC at TRU yet.

Did you pick either of them up? I bought the Cairo Thugs here in western NY. They didn't have Mutt. If you did buy Mutt you should show off some pictures.

Nurhachi1991

Goonie said:
I'm wondering about the "What's in the bag" contest. So, what's in the bag? Verne's stolen home video perhaps? :whip: ;)

There was a doll in there that looked like a certain part of the male body............. Nothing Indy related.

monkey man

I didn't buy them because I have the thug in the Marion 2 pack and I'm not an army builder.
The way Mutt is pegwarming, I figured that I would wait on him for a sale. Knock wood. I'll take my chances. I'm trying to get figures that I don't have before I get resculpts. I'll probably get both sets sooner or later.
I guess the good news is that the new stuff is starting to show up in my area.

Luckylighter

monkey man said:
I guess the good news is that the new stuff is starting to show up in my area.

Have you tried the Target in Edgewater yet?

I just came back from Rockland county; tried the TRU in Nanuet, the Target at the Palisade Center Mall and Walmart in Suffern. No dice at any of these places.

I have to say, though, Walmart had a huge Indy section, even though it was only pegwarmers. Other Walmarts (and TRU for that matter) don't seem to be restocking their Indy stuff at all, and the their Indy sections are just depressing to look at with just a few Mutt stragglers on the shelves. It gave me hope that the there was some committment to Indy toys somewhere.

HovitosKing

Nurhachi1991 said:
I wonder if the Grail that comes with Henry Sr. is on par with the Grail from the gentle giant paperweight

Don't forget the scaled grail that comes with Grail Knight...small but important.

bonoferox

Nurhachi1991 said:
There was a doll in there that looked like a certain part of the male body............. Nothing Indy related.

Interesting. I thought it would contain the small amount of dignity left in Uwe Boll........I'm bored. there's no excuse for my poor attempt at humor.