"Last Crusade" Action Figures

Nurhachi1991

Yeah no kidding but he never had any to start with............ I was hoping at least to see a Mutt figure in the bag :p

ForbiddenEye

Interesting situation at the Target I checked today: Everything had just been restocked, and once again, no Last Crusade. More interesting was the fact that only 3 and a half pegs were devoted to Indy, which isn't any space at all. You could've blinked and missed it. It was like this...

PEG 1| PEG 2|PEG 3|SMALL PEG|
Mutt Sword |Basic Figures|Basic Figures|Titanums |
(space for above)|Basic Figures |Basic Figures|Titanums
12" Figures |Basic Figures |Basic Figures|Titanums
(space for above)|Basic Figures |Basic Figures|Titanums
-SHELF SPACE 1-
Jungle Cutters
-SHELF SPACE 2-
FX Whip W/ DVD

As you can see, the section had been WAY downsized. Even HULK had more space than Indy. Every peg space was full of product, and like I said...no new figures. Not even any deluxes of any kind! The basic figures were all just German Soliders, Monkey Men, Sallahs, and Mutts.
(n)

The_Raiders

Just came back from wal-mart and NO LC figures!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: They did have the hot wheels set and Mutts sword set thing, but no LC figures at all!!!!!! I bet I missed them. :mad:

Goonie

I wonder if the lack of LC figures has to do with all the shut down factories in Beijing... at least the kids get a vacation for two weeks... :hat:

Kevin

Saw Mutt with motorcycle at one of the Wal-Marts here. I left him because it doesn't look like the sunglasses are removable, and I don't need the Terminator making an appearance in my Indy display.

Another Wal-Mart had a few LC figs (Indy, Young Indy, Grail Knight). Only one of the LC Indy figs had a proper 5 o-clock shadow, the others were missing stubble on the upper lip; hope the paint apps are totally fixed by the time the TOD wave hits.

Just got back from a morning toy run and found nothing...
5- Wal-marts
5- Targets
2 - Toys R Us
No LC figures anywhere....
I didn't even see any new G.I. Joes...:( :( :(

HovitosKing

My local Wal-Mart has been undergoing a massive renovation for over a month now. They're probably about 50% done, maybe a little further but not much. They just moved the toy section to the back of the store, where the aisles are now double in length (they're massive now). When I saw this yesterday, I was hugely excited because now they've got double the shelf space for toys, literally. I figured they could throw up all of their Indy figures, and clean house as far as their inventory goes. ALAS, my hopes were dashed when I saw that the IJ line has been banished to 2 columns of pegs near the back of one of the aisles, and the Star Wars figures have been given enough room to take up about half of one of the new aisles. I am now convinced that my Wal-Mart doesn't have any more IJ figures in the back, and based on the layout of the new toy section, they're not planning to bring any more that what they've currently got in. Damn damn damn.

The_Raiders

I hit two wal-marts today and NO LC at all!!!!! :mad: Just that stupid hot wheels set and a lot of clones wars **** of course! :mad: I'm going to target tomorrow hopfully they will have my damn Indy with tie! :mad:

HovitosKing

I think I'm going to just leave my name and phone number with the batty old woman who works in the toy department at Wal-Mart, hope she doesn't get the wrong idea, and ask her to call me when they come in.

Nurhachi1991

I go into Walmart to buy some signs for a garage sale my dad is having tomorrow. I head over to the toys even though I was there yesterday and they had nothing but today............

DSC00274.jpg

(y) (y) (y) (y) :D

I was half expecting a midget to punch me in the balls as soon as I went to grab it! They had the Cario 2 pack to but it does no appeal to me.

Jonesy7

Nurhachi1991 said:
I was half expecting a midget to punch me in the balls as soon as I went to grab it! They had the Cario 2 pack to but it does no appeal to me.

And.....CONGRATULATIONS fellow Toy Raider! (not so hard, is it?:))

Perhaps a celebratory "punch to the jaw from Marion" would be more in keeping with theme when we find these elusive figures.

Nurhachi1991

Jonesy7 said:
And.....CONGRATULATIONS fellow Toy Raider! (not so hard, is it?:))

Perhaps a celebratory "punch to the jaw from Marion" would be more in keeping with theme when we find these elusive figures.

Thanks Bro sorry about before.

The midget line is classic though!

QBComics

Nurhachi1991 said:

Congrats, but where do you live? I need hope :(. If I do not get a LC figure by the end of this month, I will freak out.

monkey man

Arab Swordsman said:
Just an FYI to everyone still looking for these...TRU has Indy, Young Indy, and Henry up to order on their website.

Good news. It looks like the wait is almost over. The first 2 waves showed up on the website a few days before they hit the stores.