"Last Crusade" Action Figures

The_Raiders

I went to wal-mart and I saw young Indy, Indy with tie, and Henry. I of course grabbed my Indy with tie, while on the raven he seems more of an unpopular figure, I am very pleased with it and it is by far my favorite that I have seen. (y)

HovitosKing

The_Raiders said:
I went to wal-mart and I saw young Indy, Indy with tie, and Henry. I of course grabbed my Indy with tie, while on the raven he seems more of an unpopular figure, I am very pleased with it and it is by far my favorite that I have seen. (y)

My Indy w/ tie is by far my favorite Indy figure so far. But that won't be true after ToD Indy comes out.

Uki

I too love the Tie Indy, but mine has a splotch of black paint on his foot and his gun is all warped. I did the hot water trick, but it didn't seem to help this time. I just like to tell myself that the black mess on his shoe is oil from the tombs under the library.;)

The_Raiders

HovitosKing said:
My Indy w/ tie is by far my favorite Indy figure so far. But that won't be true after ToD Indy comes out.

I have to agree with you there. Indy w/tie is my favorite Indy out but when bridge Indy hits shelves then I'm going to be all over that! :D

twlightzone1205

I found Henry Sr. today at the Wal-Mart in Sherman, Texas at 1 pm. The store was crazy much like Christmas as it is the annual tax-free weekend on all clothes for back to school. They had moveed all action figures to another aisle and there were no LC figures yesterday. Now I just need Elsa.

JgonzalezNJ

Uki said:
I too love the Tie Indy, but mine has a splotch of black paint on his foot and his gun is all warped. I did the hot water trick, but it didn't seem to help this time. I just like to tell myself that the black mess on his shoe is oil from the tombs under the library.;)

I use a blow dryer and when its back into shape you just pull away and soak in water - don't melt it!

bonoferox

Found 2 grail knights, two young Indy's and Henry this morning at Target. Picked up Henry for a board member.

monkey man

No LC figures in North Jersey (TRU,Target) yet.
TRU got a truck today. No Indy figures. What's going on with TRU? They need to start shipping them to the stores. They haven't had any figures besides Mutt for a month now.
They'll sell if they stock them.

DetectiveFork

At this rate, I'm almost hoping the Indy toyline ends with the 2nd Raiders wave. If the figures are this hard to find, what's the point?

phantom train

These LC figures are tough to find - I haven't seen any at all, not even the remnants of this wave.

The good thing is I don't see the older ROTLA and KOTCS waves
peg-warming as much anymore. They're still on the shelves, but not to the extent that they were earlier in the summer.

ChromiumBlue37

Maybe the Hasbro reps will take inventory of all of the Mutt Williams figures and a recall will be issued. Hasbro has done this in the past. That would clear the way for REVISED TLC waves to flourish. They have to make plenty of room for The Temple of Doom wave in October!

indyclone25

well i went to my local toys r us and they redid their remodeling of the sections last night which means more indy action figures coming soon --the guy told me that they redid the section last night and that was the remodel for the christmas season and they were expecting the figures to be restocking within the next week ---- on a down note they had no star wars section in the aisles which means they will continue to have star wars in the main aisle or on the massive wall display. so cjheck your toys r us and see if they have done the remodel in the action figure aisles ---- cause they have 8 pegs set for the indy figures 3.75 and they had 6 for the action hero and two pegs for the action roleplaying and the main shelves had two section for 3.75 vehicles and the roleplaying whip and 5 spaces for mighty muggs --- so they will be carrying quite a bit ------- and it's about time

YouNeverKnow

I was just going to post if any TLC figures have been found around Chicagoland. I wasted a trip to a WalMart SuperCenter yesterday and found nothing but the standard fare from earlier in the summer. But then I noticed that indyclone is from midlothian so I guess I shouldn't give up hope. I only have about a week before I return to school and I wanna get these figs soon.

nevsky41

I finally saw some LC figs in Louisville, KY! The same Wal-MArt that had the Cairo Thugs 2-pack & the Mutt w/motorcycle had 1 CAstle Indy and 2 Young INdys today, although they were hidden behind an fx whip on the shelf underneath the pegs, along with some Sallahs and Swordsmen. I only had enough cash to get one, so I got the Castle Indy, and hid one of the Young INdys (yeah, i know, never going to get it, but wiorth a shot! ;) )

Also, the local TRU is shifting the Indy display to the aisle instead of the end cap. They've had the same 2 Belloqs rotting on the shelf for the last month, and I've found that they either have some in the back or will be getting them soon, so here's hoping!

Castle Indy is pretty sweet, BTW. I just hope I can find the others, as I really want this entire wave.

iLUVINDY

I saw 1 Indy w/ Tie and 1 Yung Indy at my local wal-mart. Didnt get them cause I have all My LC wave already from Hasbrotoyshop.com (y)