New KotCS picture

metalinvader

SKAbatula said:
haha

Tom Selleck. I think it would be cool if he had a cameo in the movie, though...a nod to what could have been.

Just as long as he is wearing a Hawaiian shirt and those short shorts he used to wear in Magnum PI.....

Ska

hehe...I'm ok with the Hawaiian shirt...but no man should ever wear short shorts again...except Larry Bird.

metalinvader

SKAbatula said:
hehe...I'm ok with the Hawaiian shirt...but no man should ever wear short shorts again...except Larry Bird.

I don't know.Magnum PI with full gear (Hawaiian shirt,SHORT shorts) would look great clutched to Mutt during the motorcycle chase.... :p

Ok this thread has gone down hill.............

Ska

metalinvader said:
I don't know.Magnum PI with full gear (Hawaiian shirt,SHORT shorts) would look great clutched to Mutt during the motorcycle chase.... :p

Ok this thread has gone down hill.............

hahaha

I almost spit out the water I was drinking. Either I'll get fired at work for browsing a non-Engineering message board, or they'll fire me for being crazy after I try to convince them that the plan I was working on made me laugh. Oh well...

And about the thread going down hill, what do you expect after 13 pages of talking about ONE PICTURE!

metalinvader

Anyone who has seen Jackass 2 (Oldman makeup scene) knows the danger of short shorts.

And most importantly..Why Selleck probably SHOULDN'T be in the motorcycle scene..

(I had a change of heart):p

JerryKing

It's annoying to see la Boeuf in every new shot or promotional piece released now, though. The "passing of the torch" travesty is being pushed with the subtlety of colonel Vogel...

Oh, well - at least the poster doesn't have him... although the final version probably will. :(

oki9Sedo

JerryKing said:
It's annoying to see la Boeuf in every new shot or promotional piece released now, though. The "passing of the torch" travesty is being pushed with the subtlety of colonel Vogel..

Thats a very good analogy lol!

JerryKing said:
Oh, well - at least the poster doesn't have him... although the final version probably will. :(

Of course it will, it'd be wrong not to feature him in that case.

Canyon

Indy_Chic said:
Yes!!! Another promo/set picture! (y) This is awesome the characters are looking great!

Just seeing another picture of Harrison dressed in that Indy outfit once again after so many years is making me all teary-eyed...:eek:

Aww, I know exactly how you feel! (y)

I have to say, I gasped when I saw that new picture yesterday. Harrison looks incredible and the set is awesome! (y)

Dr.Sartorius

JerryKing said:
It's annoying to see la Boeuf in every new shot or promotional piece released now, though. The "passing of the torch" travesty is being pushed with the subtlety of colonel Vogel...

Shia Labeouf has only been featured prominently in 3 out of the 7 promo photos released. He's in 5 out of 11 if you count the Vanity Fair pics.

Dr. Gonzo

Im not too worried about Mr. LaBeowulf ...or whatever his name is... taking over this movie in terms of screen time and action. The title is "Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull", not "Even More American Graffitti with Mutt Williams". The beards know that people are coming to see Harrison Ford one last time in action as the man in the hat.

...and now for no good reason at all, I am going to use the sleeping Indy happy face Because I have had no reason to otherwise.

:sleep:

Finn

Staff member
Dr. Gonzo said:
The title is "Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull", not "Even More American Graffitti with Mutt Williams".
Perhaps all this "Mutt" stuff is simply another smokescreen. He's really playing Bob Falfa.

TennesseBuck

Dr.Sartorius said:
Shia Labeouf has only been featured prominently in 3 out of the 7 promo photos released. He's in 5 out of 11 if you count the Vanity Fair pics.

I want to see more Marion pics...one with Indy, just one pose. :whip:

tocksic

templealiensgy4.jpg

Johan

That picture just made my day...yet frighteningly chilled me to the bone at the very thought that it is entirely possible.

Kingsley

Great Picture... I like Winstones face expression.

But I'm worried about the constant company Indy has around him. Will we see him having some action alone? Hope so.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
So that's how those Close Encounters puppets get into the movie! :eek: Well done, tocksic! Maybe now we should get an Indy smilie with a alien face and fedora... Oh wait, that's a different thread.

JerryKing

Something's wrong in this photo... terribly wrong. Indy does not seem to be holding his whip.
22874895bb4.jpg

In fact, he's holding a...
78732008uq3.jpg

Argh! Spielberg, you sick fiend - again?