New KotCS picture

sandiegojones

I'm guessing it was just to get an ALL AUDIENCES rating. It had better not be that way in the film! I was barely 2 when I saw Raiders and 5 when TOD came out.

Legendary Times

What I think is REALLY interesting is that the trailer which was released internationally does NOT have the American flag waving in it, which I find MORE appropriate because Indiana Jones, while being an American, is not necessarily an American hero alone: he is an international hero!

I mean, c'mon, 86% of all Americans don't even own a friggin' passport!

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I now realize how bizarre it was to have the American flag waving inside an Indiana Jones trailer, it made no sense, and it still doesn't - which is evidenced by the release of the different, international trailer.

Check out the internationally released trailer here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/article802170.ece?CMP=KNC-powersearchSEM1&HBX_PK=

losdelta.jpg

Just found this on some Indy 4 Myspace fan page. I hadn't seen it before...

Michael24

It's funny, I've been going to Disneyland all my life, so it almost seems like just a natural thing. So I'm always taken aback where somebody tells me they've been there before, especially when they're in their 20s or 30s. My response is always, "You've never been to Disneyland?"

I've gone there once a year for nearly every year of my life except for one time in the mid-80s. 1998 was our last visit until 2003, and I've been back every year since then except for 2004, I think. :)

tnswman

talk about Disney , Indy, & Nazi the last set of Indiana Jons figures from Disney had aGerman soldier in it that came with the crate the Ark was placed in..well the soldier and the crate had an honest to God Swastika on them...I think that it is funny that a jewish ran company sels nazi propoganda ..I'm glad though because at least we have a movie accurate figure and accessory

A_True_Believer

Perhilion

ResidentAlien said:
Woah-ho. You're the witty one.

Almost made me chuckle...:cool:
Ah,well. I try. That lithograph looks like something just went through the tunnel, like a drill or something. You can see the cartoon "motion lines" and rocks flying up...or is it just me?

jasperjones

Yeah, it looks like something's either coming towards him or away from him...Wasn't there a pic of the lego temple with a boulder at the top? Maybe it's something to do with that. Does Indy have the skull at that point? What if the skull imbues objects with unstoppable kinetic energy?...