2008 Stanley Cup Championship

2008 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indifan101

So who's it going to be? The only team worthy of drinking from hockey's holy grail? Choose wisely:rolleyes: Tell you the truth I don't think anyone is going to beat Detroit...GO WINGS GO!

ROTLA

I think the Pen(i)s have the best shot at the Stanley ***. They just signed Ron Jeremy to play center and Jenna Jameson to be in net. Her butterfly technique will make you forget about greats like Roy and Brodeur. There's not a shot that gets by.

Seriously though, I have a feeling Pitt will win. They have some insane talent and might be young enough to not understand exactly what the Cup is all about, thus limiting the amount of pressure they feel.

Finn

Staff member
This was definitely one of the fixes I performed with great reluctance.

I'm calling Penguins, btw.

Ska

haha this thread's cracking me up!!!

ROTLA said:
...and Jenna Jameson to be in net. Her butterfly technique will make you forget about greats like Roy and Brodeur. There's not a shot that gets by.

hahaha

I heard she leaves her 5-hole open, though.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

GO PENS!!! I think we're in for a great Stanley Cup final!

ROTLA

SKAbatula said:
haha this thread's cracking me up!!!

hahaha

I heard she leaves her 5-hole open, though.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

GO PENS!!! I think we're in for a great Stanley Cup final!

We can only hope that she doesn't wait until after three periods to change her pads!

Ska

LOL

hahaha

...did you come up with that all by yourself? If so...

*round of applause*

That was witty!(y)

roundshort

hmmmm . . . The wings on home ice . . .was this poll constructed a bit too early? I hope the Pens fare better tomorrow

indifan101

roundshort said:
hmmmm . . . The wings on home ice . . .was this poll constructed a bit too early? I hope the Pens fare better tomorrow

Unfortunetly they lost today not by a blowout but a goal. They'll beat dallas this monday. The wings are chosen overall by 51.46% on NHL.COM to win the series on monday.

roundshort

Well,

After the 0-6 Blowout, I would have to say the Pens are the hottest team in the NHL. I hope they keep thier heads when they have to face Dallas or Det.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

tp2005

The first All-American final since 2003.

And as a Canadian I'm actually quite glad. My team is the Canucks and nothing else and I'm so tired of the Canadian media here stressing everyone to cheer for "Canada's team", even though I despise the Flames and Oilers ('04 & '06 finalists).

It's nice not to get that this year.

All things said and done, GO PENS!

I know Detroit will win, but it would be nice to see Dallas go on so we can get a rematch of the 1991 final.

ROTLA

SKAbatula said:
LOL

hahaha

...did you come up with that all by yourself? If so...

*round of applause*

That was witty!(y)

It actually comes from a joke I heard a while ago. But I would be happy to still take credit for it!

Paden

I can't claim to be completely unbiased based on the Wings eliminating Dallas, however looking at the two teams performance in the finals I think Pittsburgh looked pretty blasted brilliant. I think the Pens may just take the prize this time around.