Indy 4 OST Tracklist

Mutt Williams

agentsands77 said:
That's probably not the kind of thing they'd reveal in track titles, though. "Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed" seems to me to me to hint at some greater revelations about the Temple of Akator.

Father and son moment?

Mutt Williams

agentsands77 said:
I'm guessing that revelation occurs earlier in the film. That's what's been rumored, anyhow.

Well, I'm hoping that they will never reveal the father and son thing, but we will get hints about it thrugh out the movie, not even both Indy and Mutt will know about it.

Perhilion

This OST sounds cool. El Dorado, huh? Did not see that coming. So let's see....aliens, crystal skulls, city of gold....just how many MacGuffins does this movie have anyway?

Adamwankenobi

I hope that, at one point in the sondtrack, we hear "the five notes" from CE3K. (y)

BTW, from comparing the two soundtracks, I noticed that there's a track on the CE3K soundtrack called "The Returnees", compared with KOTCS's "Return". Hmm...

agentsands77

Mutt Williams said:
Well, I'm hoping that they will never reveal the father and son thing, but we will get hints about it thrugh out the movie, not even both Indy and Mutt will know about it.
I think a lot of other Indy fans would prefer that as well, but I don't it's looking good for that scenario right now.

xVendetta17x

agentsands77 said:
That's probably not the kind of thing they'd reveal in track titles, though. "Temple Ruins and the Secret Revealed" seems to me to me to hint at some greater revelations about the Temple of Akator.

I don't know, revealing Qui-Gon's death in the Phantom Menace soundtrack was quite the give away
I'm just glad they didn't do anything like that for the Indy one

MattJones

xVendetta17x said:
I don't know, revealing Qui-Gon's death in the Phantom Menace soundtrack was quite the give away
I'm just glad they didn't do anything like that for the Indy one

"Qui-gon's Demise"

Ah, good memories... :sleep:

xVendetta17x

I actually think it was you that was talking about that
But that's quite the give away and i'm happy they didn't do it in this instance

Michael24

MattJones said:
"Qui-gon's Demise"

Ah, good memories... :sleep:

Oh, yeah, good ol' "Quin-Gon's Demise." And then, I believe, about half the music on that track was actually from the end of the Pod Race, when Anakin's pod starts malfunctioning and that awesome xylophone rhythm starts up. (y)

Glad to see no track titles like "Indiana's Last Stand" or "Marion's Final Words" or "Into the Great Unknown." :D

Michael24 said:
Oh, yeah, good ol' "Quin-Gon's Demise." And then, I believe, about half the music on that track was actually from the end of the Pod Race, when Anakin's pod starts malfunctioning and that awesome xylophone rhythm starts up. (y)

Glad to see no track titles like "Indiana's Last Stand" or "Marion's Final Words" or "Into the Great Unknown." :D

It was called Qui-Gon's Nobel End.

No Ticket

ResidentAlien said:

And to this day it still really pisses me off that it ruined the only thing about the movie I didn't really already know. Grrrr!! Curse you John Williams!

.. no... I'm sorry ... I didn't mean it Johnny!!

MattJones

ResidentAlien said:

There was a track that was "So-and-so's Demise."

So, thanks ResidentAlien, now I can't sleep until I've found whichever soundtrack I thought of.

MattJones

Finn said:
I can't recall a scene taking place in Stockholm in TPM. Was that in the Director's Cut?

You don't remember? There was that whole bit about a Jedi who developed the Death Star, then ended up feeling guilty about the destruction caused by it. The scene where he starts giving out Republic credits to amazing developments in Force technology and knowledge really brought a tear to my eye!

Kingsley

Moedred said:
The first mention of someone named Ox was in October.
We didn't think it then, but this synopsis is holding up... so far.
Yeah, it really is holding up... but I'm scared about the last lines!
The finale occurs at the great pyramid itself. What specifically happens there? I don't know. But my source has confirmed what IESB.net reported a while back... the pyramid flies away at the end, revealing itself to be a spaceship.
The finale of the film is Indy's marriage to Marion. They ride off into the sunset, as Indy's hat is blown off and lands at the feet of Mutt Ravenwood.
:eek:

agentsands77

Kingsley said:
Yeah, it really is holding up... but I'm scared about the last lines!
Well, that's the info I posted back in the day, and I do think it's pretty legit now that the OST has echoed a lot of its details. If my info is correct, and that is the final scene, it'll certainly upset most of the folks here. They don't seem to be too fond of the "Mutt is Indy's heir" idea. Personally, I've never minded it.

In my mind, KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL is about Dr. Jones finding a legacy. Mutt being Indy's son and heir is less a set up for a new franchise and more about Indy passing something on.