New KotCS picture

Dr.Sartorius

For some reason Harrison Ford looks older than he did in Last Crusade. I don't know why....Can anyone shed some light on this mystery?

tocksic

Finn said:
No way! A TRUE fan would never accept time-traveling in an Indiana Jones-movie!

But time-traveling is canon! The second movie takes place before the first movie!!! You obviously never watched the movies!

(y)

Dr.Sartorius

I thought Indy drank from the Holy Grail. Wouldn't that make him look young in the new movie? And he's time traveling too? I'm confused....:( This movie is doomed. Wah wah wah....

Ska

Dr.Sartorius said:
For some reason Harrison Ford looks older than he did in Last Crusade. I don't know why....Can anyone shed some light on this mystery?

Which is weird because in Last Crusade he drank from the Holy Grail.

Shouldn't he be immortal?

EDIT: And now this post is useless, due to the good Dr. answering his own post. Glad to see we were on the same page, though.

Dr.Sartorius

EDIT: And now this post is useless, due to the good Dr. answering his own post. Glad to see we were on the same page, though.

Good to know I'm not the only one who was wondering about that.

No, we're in the 50s now, so he must be one of THEM!
One of THEM? Really? Ok, I was worried there for a second.

Also, does anyone think that Shia Labeouf might be playing Indy's son? I heard this somewhere.

Finn

Staff member
Dr.Sartorius said:
Also, does anyone think that Shia Labeouf might be playing Indy's son? I heard this somewhere.
I recall somebody saying he is going to be Indy's uncle.

oki9Sedo

tocksic said:
That's fanboy blah blah! Tom Selleck is playing Indys brother, showing him the vantages of a lovely mustache!

"Stop it Tom, that tickles! And they don't like to be tickled!"

Ska

haha

Tom Selleck. I think it would be cool if he had a cameo in the movie, though...a nod to what could have been.

tocksic

To give dear Finn the final reason he needed to close this thread, I like to advertise this thread! But don't you dare to click if you are not a TRUE fan!