A misery soaked thread. Whinge away!

Iandiana said:
Care to share?

No. I'm crazy about her. She likes to come and go, tell me she'll never speak to me again. Though this time I think it's for real. No more chances.

That's all I need to say.

:(

Iandiana

ResidentAlien said:
No. I'm crazy about her. She likes to come and go, tell me she'll never speak to me again. Though this time I think it's for real. No more chances.

That's all I need to say.

:(

Sucks. Hope all works out.

No Ticket

Well, I gotta go to the doc tomorrow because I have a cough that won't go away and everyone thinks it might be an upper respiratory infection. And yes, that would suck if that's true. But it could be worse I suppose.

I also have to go to the optometrist this week or next and the dentist soon. And I also have to get the ball joints on my truck replaced which is going to cost me some moolah.

I dunno how many of you here live in the US, but gas prices here are getting ridiculous!! It is now up to $3.50 a gallon here and it costs me $55 to fill my tank all the way up. And to compare that to 2003... I remember it costing me around $20-30 to fill it up back then.

Ouch!

I hear it's suppose to go over $4.00/gallon here by the middle of summer!

Oh. And the girl I mentioned awhile back, the one who is my friend, who is engaged but I suddenly started having feelings for. She's not helping matters by saying things like "That's why we're so close! We're so much alike!" I don't think there's anything wrong with how I'm feeling and I mean, I can accept her as just a friend, but damn I don't want to! Oh well!

[/end rant]

Niteshade007

A little bit before Christmas break, a friend and I decided that we would be roommates next year. Things were going fine for a while, but I may or may not have mentioned to some "friends" that I dislike her boyfriend. Immensely. Like, seriously, I hate him. I have told her that I don't like him before, but apparently hearing it from someone else made her go crazy. She stopped talking to me for weeks. She wouldn't return my calls, even after I left a message apologizing. Then, another one of our "friends" sent me a message on Facebook, showing me that my future roomie left a comment on another friend's Facebook wall asking about a lease for Fall and Spring. So, when I approached her about it later, she lied to my face. She refused to admit that she did that, even going so far as to call our friends liars for telling me that. Now I can't trust her at all and I hate that I have to live with her for a year.

Also, I was supposed to go back up to Tallahassee to visit friends in a week, but the guy I was supposed to be staying with isn't going to show up for a few more days, so I have to wait. That sucks, but I guess it could be worse.

Dr. Gonzo

This one is really ****ty. Im even upset writting about this now. I was just coming on here to get my mind off it but figured I would vent. I dont know if any of you living in California saw this on the news but one of my good friends was murdered at UC Berkley this past weekend. It is ****ing awful. It wasnt real for me until my other really good friend who was at Berkley with him told me that it was real. later that night it was on the news and they were showing pictures of all of us, our friends, and in the last picture they showed him with his arm around me in a group photo. I broke down. Its senseless and surreal. His name was Chris. He was a good man, and a good friend.

ReggieSnake

Dr. Gonzo said:
This one is really ****ty. Im even upset writting about this now. I was just coming on here to get my mind off it but figured I would vent. I dont know if any of you living in California saw this on the news but one of my good friends was murdered at UC Berkley this past weekend. It is ****ing awful. It wasnt real for me until my other really good friend who was at Berkley with him told me that it was real. later that night it was on the news and they were showing pictures of all of us, our friends, and in the last picture they showed him with his arm around me in a group photo. I broke down. Its senseless and surreal. His name was Chris. He was a good man, and a good friend.
I'm be praying for you, Chris, and all those affected by this tragedy. Losing a friend is a hard thing to go through, and I think I can speak for the other folks here that we are behind you for how ever much our sympathy and our prayers are worth.

Iandiana

ReggieSnake said:
I'm be praying for you, Chris, and all those affected by this tragedy. Losing a friend is a hard thing to go through, and I think I can speak for the other folks here that we are behind you for how ever much our sympathy and our prayers are worth.

Couldn't put it better myself. Deep sympathies.

Dr. Gonzo

All of that is appreciated. Thank you. Indy 4 is not going to be as enjoyable for me now. My friend Chris and other friends always drove down here to see the starwars prequels and stuff like that at the midnight showings with me. Now they're driving down here so we can put him to rest. I am deeply bothered. Once again, thank you though for your condolences.