Will you see KOTCS in costume?

Will you wear a costume to the theater for KOTCS?

• Heck yes! I'll be in full costume.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • I'll wear a fedora, but that's it.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Yes, but only if I can get some friends to go along with me.

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • No way. Costumes at the theater are stupid.

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters

davros72

Anyone planning on going in costume may want to contact the theater they plan to go to ahead of time. I contacted mine, was told whips were a no-go. Probably not a good idea to bring any pistol replicas either (but I don't have one of those). My wife tells me I shouldn't even wear my holster either.

Just be safe and contact your theater managers.

ReggieSnake

Perhilion said:
I'd go in full costume if I had one
Make one!;) My jacket (a nice leather jacket, but really only similar in color) and hat (the leather one I bought at Disneyland) wouldn't pass as cannon in a hundred years but that's what I'll be wearing unless I try to go as some other character, such as Jock for example.

I just mean to say, if you want to go in costume-don't let it stop you that you don't have one.

xVendetta17x

You can also get some really cheap leather jackets on Indy for $15
I'm not sure how they are for quality but just for costume i'm sure they're passable

Michael24

I'm definitely going to wear my Raiders shirt. I've got enough Indy shirts that I could alternate and wear a different once to four separate showings. If I go to a midnight showing, I'll take my fedora and wear it if I see others doing the same or if there's little turn-out (since we live in a small area and I'm not sure if there'd be much of a crowd for a midnight show). And since I always sit in the back, right under the projection window, I won't have to worry about taking it off during the movie. :)

pitt_norton

Not this time... but I've worn the Indy costume once... to the Phantom Menace midnight premiere.

It confused so many people :)

Quint

I don't have a fedora but I'll deinitly be wearing an Indy shirt opening day. Probably a KOTCS one.

Mickiana

Whip, hat, jacket, boots and all!!! I can use the whip to part the lineup to the ticket counter. That's one way to jump the queue! And don't forget some stubble too...

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Not me. I may have Marion gear but that ain't happening. I have a geeky enough reputation. I will probably just wear my Mickey as Indy and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye pin on my jacket or a vest. Even though I am going to the midnight showing (I'm picking up my tickets this week from the radio station! I love you, Gold FM!(y) ).

jtobin13

indyfans documentary- newport last sunday

about 10 people in line were dressed up in costume .i just wore my fedora,,jt

Sankara

Of course not!!! I look okay in my Indygear but I remember many ugly girls dressed like Padme or dressed like Arwen... :sick: :sick: :sick:

Wittmann

Randy_Flagg said:
For those who plan to wear a fedora--
If you're sitting in front of me, I'm gonna knock it off your head! I spent good money on my tickets and I want an unobstructed view!!
Thanks.

lol, so true

Legendary Times

Question: Is it really a "costume" ?

Answer: No. It's simple expedition gear.

So, personally, yes, I'll be wearing my Indy-inspired expedition gear (and yes, it's a one-on-one recreation, but it ain't no costume for chrissakes). :D