Will you see KOTCS in costume?

Will you wear a costume to the theater for KOTCS?

• Heck yes! I'll be in full costume.

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • I'll wear a fedora, but that's it.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • Yes, but only if I can get some friends to go along with me.

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • No way. Costumes at the theater are stupid.

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters

Attila the Professor

Staff member
As I've mentioned in another thread, it takes nothing to adapt a Professor Plum costume into Col. Musgrove and have my friend as Major Eaton - that's if we do anything at all.

Rob67

As much as I enjoy the films....I avoid the nerd aspect of dressing up. My wife already thinks I am a geek...that would only prove her right. ;)

ReggieSnake

I'll wear my leather hat (wish I had an actual fedora), my KotCS T-shirt and my leather jacket unless it's really warm.

You know Attila, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to go as Jock...maybe I'll do that.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
ReggieSnake said:
I'll wear my leather hat (wish I had an actual fedora), my KotCS T-shirt and my leather jacket unless it's really warm.

You know Attila, I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to go as Jock...maybe I'll do that.

Air Pirates shirt and all?

Short Round is another viable option.

Finn

Staff member
Sankara said:
Costumes at the theater are stupid.
You never fail to remind us how serious business being an Indy fan is after all. Thank you for that.

NoCamels

I'm not quite sure yet. I've started a Marion Basket Chase costume, but I've moved away from my friends who usually dress up for movies and I don't know if I can convince anyone else to go.

I may just get an Indy t-shirt.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I won't be in costume, I'll be in my regular clothes (Adventurebilt fedora, Wested jacket, MkVII bag, safari shirt, khaki pants, web belt, leather shoes). Might take the whip with me as well.

oki9Sedo

Major West said:
You should be the exception this time.

It wouldn't go down well here, trust me. People wouldn't smile and nod at you or anything, they'd just ignore you and think you're sad.

sandiegojones

No Indy gear, but I kinda have my own thing going on...like Short round had his NY hat. I have a jacket and ball cap I always wear. It's kinda like my own personal costume.

ReggieSnake

Attila the Professor said:
Air Pirates shirt and all?

Short Round is another viable option.
Hmm... I'd forgotten about that. I was just thinking a light blue shirt over yellow. I might go as Short Round if I get a white Yankees cap between now and then; the one I normally wear is blue.

oki9Sedo said:
It wouldn't go down well here, trust me. People wouldn't smile and nod at you or anything, they'd just ignore you and think you're sad.

I understand that reaction completely. I get that reaction on a daily basis.
I presume you must be from the U.K?

Rayder

I thought that the star wars fans in the star wars costumes were a little much, so I guess I wouldn't want to be a hypocrit, but then again an Indy costume wouldn't be as abnormal as a star wars costume