Losing your virginity isn't so great

No Ticket

The Aristocrat joke is never, ever funny.

And sex is overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's good. It is! Really! But I dunno if it's really all MTV, magazines and teenaged boys in locker rooms talking about how they got laid last night would like you to believe.

Gear

No Ticket said:
The Aristocrat joke is never, ever funny.

I disagree.

No Ticket said:
And sex is overrated. Don't get me wrong, it's good. It is! Really! But I dunno if it's really all MTV, magazines and teenaged boys in locker rooms talking about how they got laid last night would like you to believe.

Like I was saying in my earlier post, I think that sex, drinking, all that is used as a social dominance tool.

You put it in good words.

Nurhachi1991 said:
Im a Senior now and I did not act like that as a Freshman............ Really not many Freshman do at least not at my school.

Not ever Freshmen does, but alot do. As I said though, I think its because the are trying to fit in with a new, unknown crowed. But, c'mon, we've all been the new kid at some point, theres nothing wrong with that.

Matinee Idyll

Well, I lost mine a month ago... I'm 21, my girlfriend is 19.

It was very nice, we were listening to The Kinks 'Something Else' album - and 'Love Me Til The Sun Shines' came on just as we erm... 'began'. At first we were being all serious, but then we relaxed abit and had fun and laughter.

We've since gotten much better at it - and y'know, it ain't overrated at all if you adore your partner. She's wonderful.

|ZiR|

I love this thread so much. Seriously, like, you guys have no idea. What started out as a tragically unfunny rendition of The Aristocrats has turned into something oh so much more.

Matinee Idyll

indifan101 said:
My ex kinda lied about hers to me she lost hers at age 12:eek: jesus I didn't know what to say when I found out

Hold on... how old were you, and how old did you think she was? Did you not even meet her parents before you had sex with her?

Yikes.

|ZiR|

Lonsome_Drifter said:
When I lost mine I can remember that the old Nicktoon called "Rocket Power" was on TV.

Oh my God, that rules. I remember watching Rocket Power.

indifan101

Matinee Idyll said:
Hold on... how old were you, and how old did you think she was? Did you not even meet her parents before you had sex with her?

Yikes.

No she wasnt 12 when I had sex with her she was 12 when she lost it but she didnt lose it to me she's 18 and I'm 18

Niteshade007

|ZiR| said:
I love this thread so much. Seriously, like, you guys have no idea. What started out as a tragically unfunny rendition of The Aristocrats has turned into something oh so much more.

Yes, it's entertaining, to say the least.