Losing your virginity isn't so great

indifan101

I remember the first time I lost mine I was 15 at a party got drunk hooked up with this bruntette next thing you know she was on her knees and I was below her five minutes later good times good times:D Oh was that not pg-13? lol I can give details Just kidding yes this is how I lost my virginity and my girlfriend lost hers six months ago (to me);) NOTE TO ALL GUYS one word DUREX STRAWBERRY FLAVORED really make's em wanting more lol

Agent Z

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I am not being rude, but I did not get that joke at all, and I even went to the wiki link provided and read about the history of the "Aristcrats" joke, and I still do not get it. . .

Am I missing something? :confused:

Actually, that's kind of the point. The "appeal" of the joke is not so much in the punchline, which is weak, but in how dirty and disgusting each comic can spin their respective telling of it.

Really, it's much ado about nothing......

Niteshade007

indifan101 said:
I remember the first time I lost mine I was 15 at a party got drunk hooked up with this bruntette next thing you know she was on her knees and I was below her five minutes later good times good times:D Oh was that not pg-13? lol I can give details Just kidding yes this is how I lost my virginity and my girlfriend lost hers six months ago (to me);) NOTE TO ALL GUYS one word DUREX STRAWBERRY FLAVORED really make's em wanting more lol

She's lucky she snatched you up.

Gear

Wow. I am shocked to see such discussion on The Raven.

Such intiment details...

Some scenes from Borat come to mind.

"Are 'Mother in Law' jokes good in America?"

"Ah, you have a 'Mother in Law' joke?!"

"Yes. I one time had a sexy time with my Mother in Law! High Five!"

"Ah.... hahaha.......... um... Yeah, people in America wouldn't find that joke funny..."

Nurhachi1991

gear guardian said:
Wow. I am shocked to see such discussion on The Raven.

Such intiment details...

Some scenes from Borat come to mind.

"Are 'Mother in Law' jokes good in America?"

"Ah, you have a 'Mother in Law' joke?!"

"Yes. I one time had a sexy time with my Mother in Law! High Five!"

"Ah.... hahaha.......... um... Yeah, people in America wouldn't find that joke funny..."

VERY NICE!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
This thread makes me feel naive and innocent and somewhat stupid all at the same time. I don't get any of it! :eek: Should never have entered this one...

I wonder how long this will take to close. I certainly wouldn't consider it PG-13.

Nurhachi1991

There was this one time where this.................... Yeah Im gonna stop right there.

So how bout those LC figures eh? Still can't find them

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Agent Crab said:
Never lost mine.

Maybe 'cause I am a bit shy and skiddish around people.

I don't believe not losing it yet has anything completely to do with being shy and skiddish. Being female, I believe you have to love a person enough to lose it and well....
I haven't found anyone that I love enough, I think you get the hint.
There seems to be that American Pie mentality these days with sex, if you're over 18 and haven't done it, then you labelled as conservative, shy and boring (and in the case of guys, useless, lacking in confidence and far from masculine). :rolleyes: It's a rather immature way of looking at a person and telling them that they've grown up.

And probably for just saying this, I'll be labelled as conservative, shy and boring and in need of a lay....:p

AngieAki

Violet Indy said:
I don't believe not losing it yet has anything completely to do with being shy and skiddish. Being female, I believe you have to love a person enough to lose it and well....
I haven't found anyone that I love enough, I think you get the hint.
There seems to be that American Pie mentality these days with sex, if you're over 18 and haven't done it, then you labelled as conservative, shy and boring (and in the case of guys, useless, lacking in confidence and far from masculine). :rolleyes: It's a rather immature way of looking at a person and telling them that they've grown up.

And probably for just saying this, I'll be labelled as conservative, shy and boring and in need of a lay....:p
I agree with you Violet. I haven't found anyone worth having sex with yet.
IDK I don't think my friends or anyone will consider me boring, shy, conservative, ect. if in a years time I am still a virgin. I am still very much interested in sex and talk about such things openly. I think it is all about your personality.

Ska

Nurhachi1991 said:
There was this one time where this.................... Yeah Im gonna stop right there.

So how bout those LC figures eh? Still can't find them

Your determination to change the subject is well noticed.

And LOL to Niteshade007's comment! :D

Gear

I agree with Violet Indy.

Alot of people think that sex, drugs, drinking, and swearing makes you cool - oh and that you have to like certain types of music. Some simply do these just for the bragging rights and/or to look cool and to gain attention.

Damn noobs.

Agent Crab

gear guardian said:
I agree with Violet Indy.

Alot of people think that sex, drugs, drinking, and swearing makes you cool - oh and that you have to like certain types of music. Some simply do these just for the bragging rights and/or to look cool and to gain attention.

Damn noobs.

Reminds me of all the people on Deviant Art who think cussing and swearing makes you an awesome person.

I havn't had sex, as I am not ready yet. I am in my 20's. I spoke to some person three years ago on some place who said she lost her's whens he was 14 and rpoudly proclaimed that she was an awesome personf or havin' sex.

I felt like saying.

"Good for you."

Gear

Well, I think alot of it is that they are trying to fit in. You see this alot in high school especially from the Freshmen. Please, I'm not trying to talk down on anyone, besides, I knew plenty of cool Frosh.

Conformity and unoriginality is lame.

Agent Crab

gear guardian said:
Well, I think alot of it is that they are trying to fit in. You see this alot in high school especially from the Freshmen. Please, I'm not trying to talk down on anyone, besides, I knew plenty of cool Frosh.

Conformity and unoriginality is lame.

That is correct. Then again, what most say on the internet could be for ****s and giggles.

Honestly, I don't think you were talkin' down at anyone, Gear.

Gear

True, infact I was watching a show where a phycotrist was talking about how people (not just kids) will say and do outrageous things online for attention.

Agent Crab

gear guardian said:
True, infact I was watching a show where a phycotrist was talking about how people (not just kids) will say and do outrageous things online for attention.

Oh? I know. Kinda like people who fake their deaths and illnesses and such online?

Nurhachi1991

Im a Senior now and I did not act like that as a Freshman............ Really not many Freshman do at least not at my school.