AAHH we need fresh information

intergamer

I can't wait for the advertising to start for Indy 4, so that we'll actually have something to talk about.

What we need is spy reports. Any volunteers to join my political party's secret service?

Ska

But what if someone posting on the Raven DOES work for Lucasfilm/Paramount and IS posting "rumored" info that is actually true? Just an interesting thought I had.

Or maybe not...what do I know? I will agree that we need something more to talk about. I've think we've come up with every single artifact in the entire history of the world and every single creature that could be used. And if I have to hear about the freakin' UFO/martian plot one more time...

Later,
Ska

raydelark

Keep challenging your imagination, enjoy this special time of anticipation and bring it all here. Indy Forever! :)

raydelark

raydelark said:
Keep challenging your imagination, enjoy this special time of anticipation and bring it all here. Indy Forever! :)

For example, it was recently rumored that IV may shoot on Kauai next summer. What kinds of adventure's can you see Indy getting into there?

Tequileros

So you guys never got the "joke" of Peter Lally and me, trying to make a movie about the cross of Jesus Christ being cut into 4 pieces, and that some Neo-Nazi's wanted to combine those pieces together so they can bring Hitler back to life eh?

O well.. :p

MP3

Hey SKAbatula, I have a great idea: why don't they do something about little green men from mars?

{* MP3 is punched in the face so hard that his fedora goes sailing accross the room. *}

OUCH! If you don't wanna talk about it, ya could've just told me... ;)

Anyway, things ARE getting quite boring. How do I go about joining the spy crew?

merancapeman

Well, you see, the only way you can get information out of them is to 1. torture or 2. tickle. Neither works, so i don't think your going to get much that isn't out of someones imagination...

Ska

Interesting idea MP3 about the little green men idea! It's original ideas like aliens in Indiana Jones that keep the series alive and kickin'!

Seriously though...what the he!! was someone thinking when they made that story!

I actually have to thank the higher-ups for the lack of new Indy material/info. If we would of had Indy IV a while ago (and maybe even others following), my friends and I might not have been so interested in making our own Indy movies! So I would like a round of applause for the Mr. Lucas and Mr. Spielberg. And as "unique" (some might insert "bad", or "cheesy" here instead of "unique") as our fan films are, at least we don't have ET in them!

Ska

Ska

Wow I just realized that I said the word "idea" like 50 times in the above post.

Ren: You now realize that that EVERYONE on the Raven will now be going back and reading every one of you previous 944 posts!

[Edited by SKAbatula on 12-09-2003 at 10:41 am]

MP3

Actually, you only said "idea" 3 times.

And when you say "ET", are you referring to "extra-terrestrial", or are you actually dissing my favorite computer game?!

Ska

If our fan films were half as good as Emperor's Tomb I would be jumping up and down like a little school girl! I would love to see a movie use parts of the ET game. Although I totally understand that videogames do not make good movies, if done right, ANYTHING GOES! I especially would like to see Indy in locations like the "trap" room in the beginning of the game with the oversized bats that shot lightning out at our favorite hero. I really enjoyed that level and the other darker levels. I know that I'm not the only one on here that wants to see a darker Indy IV!

Ska

Eric1975

Indiana Jones and the Quest for Excalibur?

Hey everyone, big thumbs up for this great forum. I have just been contemplating that new Indy 4 and on the Raider website I saw two features about Indiana Jones and the Quest for Excalibur, script apparently written already, author unknown, but it's listed on the Raider.net. There was also a submission from Chris Columbus called Indiana Jones and the Garden of Life. Both ideas sound interesting, but personally I am hoping the quest for King Arthur's sword will be the one we see on the big screen, and just maybe the Garden of Life could be another awesome PC game like Emperor's Tomb. I have to admit, Emperor's Tomb has the best quality that I have ever played of a videogame. Take note while visiting the Raider.net that a small wrapped book with a clover-leaf is presented there. . .hmmm, Ireland or perhaps Wales, I think it's a great idea, and I wish George, Steven, and Indy, uh, I mean Harrison all the luck of the Irish if hopefully that's the path they take. Kudos once again for this awesome forum, post to ya later, Eric Faith

Ska

...like his evil long-lost twin, Henry III, rumored to be played by none other than Kevin "if you build it, he will come" Costner. We shall call him...Jingles.

End of Indy IV:
Dad: Jr., what are you doing?
Henry III: PLEASE don't call me that! My name's Jingles!
Dad: The cat's name was Jingles!
Sallah: The cat? You're named after the cat?
Henry III: I liked that cat.
Indy: Follow me! I know the way!
*The four ride off into the sunset with theme booming throughout the theater*

Just kidding. I hate to do it, but I repeat: What the he!! was someone thinking when they though about Mr. Costner as a villan?!

Ska

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
vaxer said:
Aaron H used to be the supposed spy, I guess he retired.
I am not a spy, but rather a gather of information.:)
As of late there hasn't been anything to gather.