AAHH we need fresh information

Venture

Aaron H said:
Not quite. I gather the information that is supplied to me by others.

So he's like Deep Throat (X-Files, not Watergate.) I knew little green men wouldn't take their mention lightly.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Venture said:
So he's like Deep Throat (X-Files, not Watergate.) I knew little green men wouldn't take their mention lightly.

nevermind :D <-----------------note the green man

raydelark

We all know somone who knows someone, etc. and they know something. But what more do you really want?

Instead of fretting, celebrate! Indy4 is coming in 2005 :)

Eric1975

Villains, hmm.....aha!

How about Udo Kier, since he's a gentlemen of German lineage and has an accent to match, he could play the guy obsessed with recovering Excalibur. Maybe that statue in Russia could have something to do with it. Indy vs. Kier for Excalibur? What do you think?

raydelark

Ray slams his iron stein down over and over and foam splashes and sprays, saying "More information! More information!"

Ska

Renderking Fisk said:
Hey, Faith... Welcome aboard.

I would say that a return to what made Raiders such a great flick is a given. Pretty much calling it a remake with different artifacts and locations might be a stretch...

... As far as the next Jones villain: Who could match Jones? Who's the equal to Jones? Perhaps a "Jones" that might have been? Another American archaeologist who's the mirror of Jones and closer to the original concept of Jones... an alcoholic playboy who plunders ancient treasure.

This is from a rumor that keeps coming up repeatedly from different sources.

Hey Ren...did you mean Tom Selleck? This would be an interesting villian. Who better to play Indy's rival than the originally cast Indy.

Ska

Ska

*pat, pat* I guess I'll do it myself.

This would be cool for the die hard Indy fans that know that Tom was supposed to be Jones. But putting myself in "non-diehard" shoes, does Selleck really make a good villan? Well, I guess his mustache is kinda scary.

Ska

Adventurer

Renderking Fisk said:
[...] Aaron H - Raven Spy To Homebase, Raven Spy To Homebase... come in [...] The script has leaked, repeat... THE SCRIPT HAS LEAKED. [...]

Laughing Out Loud! That was funny. :D

If you re-watch the "Making Of Raiders" on the fourth disk... you'll see more then just "Making of Raiders" You'll be able to see the face and hear the voice of Jones4.

Rewatched it in a slow fast-forward mode, but seen nothing but 60 minutes in a lossless compression algorithm. ;) Don't think that i've skipped very much, and if i did, which seems to be the case, the scene in question is likely just under 2 seconds long. Can you please elaborate this a bit more?

On another topic: I've always wondered about your name, especially the "Render" -part. May i ask in which field you were working at? (it is of couse completely fine with me if you do not want to answer to this)

[Edited by Adventurer on 12-15-2003 at 01:11 pm]

raydelark

That might support the rumor of filming in Hawaii? Selleck could play Kameama Magnum, ha ha.

Really though, that's a cool idea of him as a foe of Indy.

Ska

temple of john said:
Renderking Fisk said:
I wasn't talking about Kevin.

If you re-watch the "Making Of Raiders" on the fourth disk... you'll see more then just "Making of Raiders" You'll be able to see the face and hear the voice of Jones4.

Ren.....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I hate to say this, but I think that maybe you enjoy thinking that you possess some real tangible info and the rest of us are supposed to tear the fourth disk apart. I have seen it. Again, if you have any real information, share it with us all.

Hey Raveners:

He was refering to the screen test with Tom Selleck. Saying that a "Jones that could have been" could play Indy's rival. And that you "see the face and hear the voice of" Mr. Selleck during the screen test. If you read the above posts from Ren, there have been heavy RUMORS that Selleck is being thought of for this role.

Ska

Ska

I personally would like to see Billy Zane in the villain role. I think he has a certain "cool/calm/collective" way to him similar to Jones.

Ska