Worst Character

bosco

It has to be the Maharaja.The kid that played him was awful and the way he talked just annoyed me.

Also when Short round waved at him and said hi he just looked back and yawned. So annoying!

Any others?

Indyologist

I thought that Dan Akroyd as the guy who told Indy that their plane in ToD would be full of "live poultry" was kind of annoying. I thought some of Shorty's lines made him a little banal, too. But I like Shorty.

Then there's Willie, the Queen of All That is Annoying :rolleyes:

Indy: The problem with her is the NOISE.

I

Indy's_main_man

The Mahharaja talked like a girl and looked like a girl...hell...it probably WAS a girl.

Indyz Azn Gurl

bosco said:
Also when Short round waved at him and said hi he just
looked back and yawned. So annoying!

Well he was under the dark spell at the time.
And once Shorty "woke" him up, he gave the directions on how to get out of the place.

All the characters were good to me...
Willie was just annoying. :p

Indyologist

IndyJohan said:
Narrow Eyes from Peril at Delphi

Geez, I never even considered the novels. Bet there's lots of annoying characters in there.

Frankly, I felt the ENTIRE novel of Sky Pirates was annoying. Reads like an airplane instruction manual...

spohlso

I hate to dissapoint, but as far as the movies go, Short Round is definitely the most annoying character in my opinion. (With Willie coming in a close second.)

westford

I'd say the kid who says "I pray to Shiva, let me die..." He just starts talking for no reason - who invited you into the conversation, kid? And how'd you learn to speak English?

I

Indy's_main_man

hmmm...maybe he picked it up when the cult leaders gave eachother orders...they spoke english too...when it called for it

Henry Jones Sr

I agree with bosco. I thought the Maharaja and the "I pray to Shiva, let me die" kid are too annoying. I like Shorty, but Willie's most certainly loud and annoying. :D

Indyologist

Renderking Fisk said:
The dork with Apple.

You mean Steve Jobs?

No, I know who you mean! Sheesh, what would you scratch at the bottom of THAT kid's term paper if you were Indy?

"Your essay was very well done, Howard, but you need to check your theories on Columbus a little more closely. Did you read Michaelson chapters 4 & 5 like I assigned? By the way, Dr. Brody told me that apple had a worm in it. How about a fresh one next time?"

Dr. Jones

schwammy

Walter Donavan.

More specifically, Julian Glover, a British actor, attempting to do the accent of a wealthy American who lives in Manhattan but sounds like a midwestern farmer, and somehow gets even worse when he speaks German.

He should have had the same dialogue coach they used in Band of Brothers. I couldn't believe it when I found out Damian Lewis and Ross McCall weren't Americans.

Last edited:
I

Indy_Jones88

schwammy said:
Walter Donavan.

More specifically, Julian Glover, a British actor, attempting to do the accent of a wealthy American who lives in Manhattan but sounds like a midwestern farmer, and somehow gets even worse when he speaks German.

He should have had the same dialogue coach they used in Band of Brothers. I couldn't believe it when I found out Damian Lewis and Ross McCall weren't Americans.

Band of Brothers was the best Mini series ever.

But back on topic, I would have to say the nazi who got his head hit by the periscope in LC. He sounded like a girl when he was laughing at Indy and then he got knocked out with the periscope... what a dork.

Patrick

the Maharaja isn't annoying! he was sort of givin a bad script though, kind of like the boy in the newest Planet of the Apes......

He talks like a "girl" because he's a 8 year old boy, and I'm pretty sure his accent has something to do about it....not sure.

probably the worst character is, him, because he had a very important part in the story at the end, and I don't know. I like the guy, they could've made his part better though..haha....